"Izuku!" Danny floated down.

"I'm gonna save you!" Midoriya said seriously.

"Together." Danny floated down, in Phantom form. He let out a giant growl. "My friends and family died, I won't let it happen again." Danny smirked.

Midoriya nodded. "Let's go back to the street!" Midoriya said quickly. "I can't move.. it must be his quirk." Iida growled.

"Please don't get involved, it doesn't have anything to do with you." Iida cried. "Iida..." Danny whimpered.

Midoriya looked terrified, and he pressed to send a notification. Danny blinked glaring at Midoriya. "Listen to me, stand down, run away!" Iida growled.

"If you really believe that it has nothing to do with me, then you shouldn't call yourself a hero!" Midoriya cried, Danny nodded and Midoriya headed quickly, "5% Detroit Smash!" Midoriya screamed. Suddenly Midoriya was paralyzed.

"You ASSHOLE!" Danny screamed, Dannys eyes went Icy blue and he threw ice at Stains feet, Stain instantly jumped out of the way; 

Suddenly fire came at Stain.

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this." Todoroki sighed.

Ice sprouted from his foot and he ran, lifting the paralyzed, he shot fire at Stain; which caused the ice to melt and the three to slide to him.

"Todoroki! You can't let him get your blood!" Midoriya screamed. Todoroki was cut by a blade on the cheek, his ice was cut and Stain tried licking the blood off of Todoroki's face, Todoroki threw him off, 

Ice sprouted from the ground and threw Stain, A blade was thrown from the ice, then blades into his arm, Midoriya regained his conscious and grabbed Stain, throwing him, Ice threw against Stain.

Danny growled, not being able to do anything. "Doesn't really help us that much to know that it only goes against blood type." Midoriya growled.

"You've already lost too much Blood, stay at my defense!" Midoriya yelled.

Danny went invisible and flew away to go get the pro's, he searched relentlessly.

—————————

"I could've helped.. I need to find them! Urgh!" Danny flew as fast as possible. Pros followed him, it was a long trek back and hopefully they could find them in time.

The hero's and Danny were attacked by Nomus, Danny  growled, "If it means protecting my friends, I'll do it!" He screamed, a wail came out causing the brain and eyes of the nomus to practically pop, the flying Nomus slammed into the ground, and Danny coughed up blood, grabbing his throat for air. "Kid! Be careful!" A pro yelled. A lot of pros looked at him adoringly. Danny breathed heavily,

Danny's form fell, and he hit the ground.

"Hey, you're the kid from the festival!" Someone pointed out, Danny shook his head unable to talk for long with his now shredded throat, and retransformed despite the lack of energy.

   "We need to-" suddenly the Nomus got back up and attacked again, Danny had enough, he infused ectoplasm and grabbed the Nomus arm, he slammed the Nomu onto its backs and Pressed his foot onto the Nomus head.

He Surrounded his arm in ectoplasm and slammed it into the Nomu, shattering its bones. Danny breathed heavily, suddenly a Nomu stabbed him in the back and he let out a blood curdling scream.

  Danny growled and a huge shield shot it back. It started healing almost instantly, green ectoplasm spilling from his back. He breathed,

They all started running toward Danny, but Danny continued to Run toward his friends in trouble.

Suddenly Danny spotted them and they had Stain tied up.

——————-

After everything the wounds were treated, Danny was extremely shaken and on the verge of a mental breakdown, Midoriya was injured bad, Iidas wounds were getting infected, and Todoroki had cuts here and there. Stains broken rib pierced through his lung, and none was able to stand up against him, not even Danny.

It was terrifying.