Poe Dameron

Poe is getting ready to go on a crucial mission. Something is bound to go wrong since he is going alone. Well he will have BB-8 with him so he isn't really going to be completely alone.

His mission is to go retrieve part of a map that would lead to Luke Skywalker from someone named Lor San Tekka. The First Order is looking for the map too so Poe has to leave as soon as possible so the First Order doesn't get to it first.

You try to stop him so you can talk to him hoping to convince him to not go. You go to wait at his x-wing because you know you will be able to catch him before he leaves for his mission. You are hoping that you can manage to stop him from leaving since you know its too dangerous. You look up and see him approaching with BB-8 following close behind. So you approach him.

"Poe I know this is an important mission but I feel like its just to dangerous"

"Y/N I know you never want me to go on these kinds of missions but I'm doing it for the Resistance."

"I know this, but you have to listen to me. Something is going to go wrong with this mission I can feel it!"

"You need to stop with these feelings of yours! They are always wrong!"

"You only think they are wrong because you never listen to me!"

"I dont listen to you! You never listen to me! You are always sent out on missions where you are spying on the First Order but you dont have to go alone!"

"I have to go alone on those missions! Otherwise we would get caught!"

"Then why don't you tell the general to stop sending you out on those mission!"

"I cant stop! The only reason we know where the map is because of my missions!"

"Well I think you've done enough for the resistence!"

"Ive done enough! There are many things that we still don't know about the First Order so i don't want to hear that my missions need to be stopped."

"Well I think its too dangerous for you to infiltrate the First Order all by yourself."

"Too dangerous? Its too dangerous for you to go out by yourself to retrive the map! Who knows how many First Order people will be there! You could die on this mission!"

"I have to go alone! Otherwise we probably will be found out by the First Order." He points a finger at you when he knows you are going to say something. " and don't say that two people are better than one. It's more likely for me to get out alone then it is than having you come with me because you will probably just slow me down!"

"Slow you down? When have I ever slowed you down on anything?"

Poe knew you were right but he just couldn't but you in harms way. Thinking this is the only way of keeping you out of danger.

"I have to do this. Otherwise the general may never be able to see her brother again."

"You didnt have to argue with me you know. I just know that something is going to go wrong and I don't want you winding up dead because of it."

"I know you are only trying to protect me but I'm a big tough guy. I know how to handle myself and threats"

"I know but I still worry about you" you pull him into a hug and he kisses your forehead.

"I love you Y/N. Don't you ever forget that."

"I won't. And I love you too Poe"

You step aside so he can go on his mission. Before he climbs into his X-Wing he gives you a kiss. Once he's in he starts getting ready for the mission. As he's turing the ship towards the sky he waves goodbye. He flies off into space and you still can't help this feeling that something's going to go wrong.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY POE CAN FLY ANYTHING

Poe is in the TIE Fighter trying to escape the First Order with his new friend Finn.

All he can think about is how Y/N was right and he should've let Leia have someone else have the mission. The TIE Fighter was hit and they were going down.

"Im sorry Y/N. I should've listened to you. If you can somehow hear me I love you and i hope you never forget that." And then he felt the ship hitting sand and he was thrown into uncounsiousness.