💫 16 💫

Finally updating!!
So we're doing a bit of a Time skip. It's now Christmas break and Payton's family is going on a little vacation to Europe for a week.

JJ POV
We just got to our Villa we are staying at. It is really nice and I followed Payton to our room. I walked in and spun around then plopped on the bed like a starfish. He chuckled and said "You like it" I got up and said "I love it" he smiled and I went to the balcony. I leaned over the railing and looked at the sun setting over the city. Payton came over and hugged me from behind, he kissed my head and I said "I've always wanted to come here, but we've always had work back in America."

He turned me around so I was facing him but still in his arms. He looked me in my eyes and said "This is a vacation, no work, no anything." I whispered in his ear "Even this anything" as I reached my hand down and gripped his dick. He groaned and grabbed my throat lightly then said in my ear "Careful of your actions baby girl" I squeezed his dick and his grip on my throat tightened. I let out a light moan and he let me go then took a step back.

He then said "Get dressed, we're going out for dinner" and walked away. I smirked knowing that he had a boner as he walked into the restroom. But I still got dressed cause we were going out.

I straightened my hair and did my makeup

I straightened my hair and did my makeup. I put on gold hoops earrings then slipped on some white strappt heels. Payton yelled that our escort was here so I grabbed my hand bag and walked out. Payton was waiting outside by the door, he held out his hand and said "Beautiful as always." I kissed him and said "Handsome as always" we walked out to the car and the driver opened the backseat door. I got in and he closed it as Payton went around and got in on the other side.

The driver took us to this mansion, it was also a small family reunion for the Moormeiers. Payton got out and the driver opened my door. I got out and Payton took my hand, we walked up the steps and went inside. There was a bunch of people inside with drinks walking around and talking. Payton grabbed two glasses of champagne and handed me one.

I said "Thank you" and he held his arm out. I giggled and wrapped my arm around his and we walked more and more into the crowd of people. We would be stopped by his family and he'd say hi and I'd meet them, none of them knew I was a Rodriguez though. All of his family seemed to love me, minus his mom. But I managed to keep her off my mind and just be myself, well the new version of myself.

We sat down for dinner and it was all so wonderful. Then as me and Payton were standing and talking to Faith and her boyfriend Joanne came up. She touched my arm and said "Hi Jolianna how are you?" I smiled and said "I'm good, how about you" she smiled and said "Good, now have you seen the boys here aren't they cute?" Payton said "Mom" but I stopped him and said "Yes I have and he is very cute." His mom smiled and I pointed to Payton as I said "There he is."

Joanne's smirk dropped and I smiled as I said "I know what you're trying to do and it's not gonna work, I'm not like my parents anymore, now if you'd excuse me I'm gonna get something to drink." I walked off and let out a deep breath. Payton came over and said "Nice one with my mom" as he put his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his arms and said "She May be your mom but I can shittalk anyone, even with the new version of myself." He chuckled and I smiled then he kissed me.

We just talked to his family for the rest of the party then we went back to the villa. As soon as I locked the door Payton picked me up koala style and I giggled. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him as he walked to the bed and laid me on it.

                       ⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

He took off my heels, surprisingly he knew how to. Then he took off his shoes and I sat up and took off his tie and jacket. He kissed me as he unzipped the back off my dress then I laid down and lifted my waist so he slid it off me. Then he got on me and kissed me as I unbuttoned his shirt. Then he stood up and took it off as I unbuckled his pants and he took them off. Then he got on me once more and started kissing me. He gripped my throat and I let out a little moan. Then he smelt go and started kissing my neck as he won't down to my chest then stomach.

He got to my underwear and slipped them off before eating me out. "Oh fuck" I moaned as I threw my head back. He started pumping his fingers as well and I was moaning more. He curled his fingers just right and I arched my back so much and let out a loud moan. I came and he licked it all up then I flipped us over and slipped off his boxers.

He watched me as I took him in my hands and licked up his dick then stuck all of him in my mouth. All 9 1/2 inches. He let out a groan then I started bobbing my head. He plover my hair out of the way and bit is lip and quietly moaned "fuck" over and over as he watched me bobbed my head. Then I kept the tip in my mouth as I swirled my tounge around the top before bobbing my head again. He came and I took him out my mouth and stuck out my tounge. He grabbed my face and said "Swallow" I close my mouth and swallowed his cum.

Then I straddled him as he sat up and we made out. I slightly grinder on him and he became 'still softish' (ifykyk). Then he flipped us over and inserted himself into me as I moaned. He pumpkin and we were both moaning and groaning. He gripped my throat as he pounded into me hitting my gspot. I moaned "Fuck daddy right there, oh fuck" (Harley115 if you don't remember this then you're crazy).

We both came and I love the feeling of him cumming in me so I let out a pornographic moan. Payton chuckled and I said "Oh shut up you know you love it." He said "True, especially when it's me making you make those sounds." I rolls my eyes but ends up smiling and he kissed me. Then we got up, well he stretched me first like usual, then we showered and went to bed.

I just want to say sorry for the update taking forever. My tablet was being an asshole but I was able to borrow my moms phone for this. No idea of when the next update will be ❤️