💫 8 💫

When I woke up Payton was gone probably to school already like usual. Today is his family even thing, excited yet not excited. But I still have school before it so I got up and got ready.

With her hair straight and a black beanie

I did my makeup then grabbed my things and went to the cafeteria. I chilled with my friends until I saw Payton at his friends table talking. I went over and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind him. He looked up at me and smiled, I know I'm not supposed to like him but that smile makes me feel some type of way.

I let go of him and sat next to him, he interlocked our fingers then said "Ready for tonight?" I shrugged and said "A little nervous, do they even know you're bringing me?" He said "Well they know I'm bringing someone" I scoffed and said "Payton what if they don't want me there?" He kissed the top of my hand and said "Then the both of us will leave, if they don't want you then I don't want them." I smiled and kissed him then put my head on his shoulder. I saw Charli messing with a girl so I Sid "I'll see you after school, bye loser" I gave him a kiss then got up and went over to Charli.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the table. She huffed and sat down, Chase put his arm around her shoulders and she calmed down a bit. We all just talked and shit then school came.

Skip school cause it's a bitch

I am currently going through everything in my closet to make Payton feel that I care about my first impression on his parents. I have legit half my wardrobe on the floor, and a part of me does care. Payton is laying on his bed just watching me. I turned to him and in a whiney voice I said "I can't find anything." He held his arms out and I went over and laid on him, he kissed my head and said "Just be yourself with this."

I sighed and said "Well I still have to find the perfect one" I got up as he chuckled then I went over and continued looking until I found one that I liked a lot. I decided to do makeup and hair first so I did this

 I decided to do makeup and hair first so I did this