💫 12 💫

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school.

I did my makeup then went to the cafeteria and emt up with the gang

I did my makeup then went to the cafeteria and emt up with the gang. We were chilling and I was talking to them and stuff then arms wrapped around my waist and someone said "Hey baby." As they out their chin on my shoulder I turned aeound, still in their grip and saw Payton. I smiled and kissed him then he said "Im going with my friends so I'll see you later." I nodded and gave him another kiss then he said "I love you" I tensed up but said "I love you too" he smiled and walked away.

I turned to my friends and Dixie said "So when you breaking up with him" I said "I'm not." Everyone looked at me and Kio said "What do you mean you're not, the dare is complete, he said he loved you and now you drop him." I Sid "No, I'm not, okay I actually like this relationship." Olivia sat back as she said "You love him" I sighed and Quinton said "Well you got to tell him, if you don't now it will be worse later." I sighed and said "I know" as I put my head in my hands. The bell rang so we all went to class.

Skip school case it's a bitch

I went straight to my dorm and sat on the edge of the bed. I was about to tell Payton the truth and I was super nervous and scared. Payton walked in and said "Hey" I looked at him and said "Hey." He said "What's up" as he out his bag down and took off his jacket. I said "We need to talk" he looked at me  and said "Okay" as he sat next to me.

I took a deep breath and said "I have to tell you something, and I perfectly understand if you want to end our relationship after, and I don't blame you if you get mad." He said "JJ what is it" and I said "Your !om was right, I wasn't being all flirty and stuff at the beginning because I liked you. It was a dare. Make you fall in love then drop you. But slowly I started falling for you too. And I'm not with you for the dare anymore. I'm with you because I love you."

He laughed and I looked at him confused. He said "Sorry, it's just that, I know it was a dare." I Sid "What how" and he said "Cause the night you got it you had a text after you fell asleep. So my nose self looked and it said, JJ you're gonna make him fall in love then drop him, that's sick. And I went along cause I didn't care it was a dare, at least I got the chance to say I was with you."

I covered my face and he said "I really love you, and this is all amazing, even if the beginning was fake." I smiled and he said "Now for us to switch for a second" I know what he meant. He pushed me onto the bed and got on me and started kissing me then down to my neck. He left hella hickeys all over my jawline, neck, collarbone, top of my head, my stomach, and my thighs.

As paybakc I gave him hella hickeys on his neck and a bit of the top of his chest. I also found out a kink he has, if I bite his lip and pull it back then let go and it bouncing back to his face he groans and gets hard. So I will use that to my advantage. And as innocent as he seems to everyone, in bed he is so aggressive. He now likes to hold my throat, and he's the dominant for sure. Although he does like it when I top, he makes my legs go numb then helps me stretch them so I can walk. But the rest of the night, after sex, we cuddled and just chilled in the room before going to bed.