💫 5 💫

A/N: I'm just realizing this might be like the movie 'after' but it has a bit of a twist. So please enjoy, and let me know if you're here from 'teases and turn ons' ♥

JJ POV
I woke up and put on a red oversized marble sweatshirt, white jean shorts, white yeezys. I straightened my hair and put on a red beanie then did my makeup. I went to the cafeteria and met up with the gang. We sat and talked or whatever until Payton and his friends walked in. The group all looked at me to signal to do something since I have that dare.

I got up and walked over to their table, I sat between Payton and Riley then said "Hey guys what's up?" I looked at Payton and he looked at me, I smiled and he did too. I put my head on his shoulder and said "Sorry about last night" he said "No it's fine." I picked my head up and looked at him then said "Are you sure?" He said "Positive" I smiled and kissed his cheek then said "See you guys later." I went back to my group and as I turned away from Payton I tried not to laugh.

I sat down and everyone was getting all up on me about it and I said "It's apart of the dare, okay chill." The bell rang so we went to school and did our classes or whatever. When we were done Nessa invited me to go with them but I refused to 'spend time with Payton.' they all laughed and I flipped them off then went to my dorm. When I walked in Payton was at his desk doing homework. I went behind him and put my arms around his neck, his tensed up and I said "Hey Payt." He relaxed and said "Hi JJ" I said "Whatcha doing" he said "Homework." I put my face next to his and said "Do you want me to leave you alone?" He said "Well" I acted sad and let him go then said "Sorry." I started walking away then someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned to him and he sighed then said "What do you want to do?" I smiled and said "Can we go off campus to eat" he said "I'll ask." I smiled and he said "Get your things and let's go" I grabbed my mini backpack and he grabbed his things then we went to the front office. He asked ten and they gave him a pass, he convinced them to give me one too. Then we got in his car and we went to a burger place. We sat and talked, he's actually really funny and super nice. But this is just a dare, im gonna  drop him right after he says 'i love you.'

We spent the night just talking and getting to know each other. We went back to campus and got there right at 12, we each took a separate shower and got ready for bed. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "Goodnight Loser" he smiled and said "Goodnight JJ." I laid in my bed and he did school work, I went to sleep cause I was tired. This was a pretty successful day I would say.