Thirty-Six

Oli's POV

-

"Hannah, I don't know what to do. She's been here for so long that I don't know what to do without her" I sighed as we got into my car.

"Oli, she's a grown up, now. She's not a sixteen year old anymore" she reminded me as we pulled out of the parking space.

"I know, Hannah. I feel like I've lost her again, though" I replied.

"You didn't lose her, Oli" she assured me.

"Then why did she have to leave home?" I asked.

"Because she wanted to make it easy for Ricky to see Topanga, and she has to have a job to live here" she answered.

"I miss my baby sister already" I told her.

"You'll see her again" she stated.

"I know. Fuck! It's going to be so quiet at home now!" I said, trying to hold back my tears, so I could drive.

"It'll be okay, Oli. Don't worry, it won't be quiet for long" she said with a sly smile.

"How so?" I asked.

"You may or may not have your own child in the next seven months" she told me. I slammed on the brakes and pulled over.

"What" I asked monotonously.

"I'm pregnant" she replied. I stared at her blankly, I knew that there was something up when she started wanting a baby when Andy brought Topanga home.

"I'm going to be a father?" I asked.

"Yes, Oliver. We did stuff and we created a child" she told me.

"Please don't be as moody as Andy was" I beggef. She gave me a dirty look.

"Well, Andy was scared when she was pregnant, but if I'm moody, don't confront me about it, it'll basically be me on my period times ten" she said.