Pain pierced through Anzor's heart when he had heard his daughter's cry. It had been weak, so very weak. This event was the most petrifying thing that was occurring in his life. Why could he not be the one who was to suffer in her stead. 'Why can I take away her pain?' Anzor bellowed at the doctors. "Why aren't anything you doing helping her?!!!"

'Da-daddy help me.'

All of them answered in fear for losing their lives.

"Your Grace we have never seen something like this before!"

"She was suppose to already be healed!"

"Why are her vitals this way?!"

"None of the healing spells are working!"

"And the medicines and potions are ineffective on her!"

"Then what's the use of all of you!!!!" Anzor Morley roared.

It was getting even harder for her to breathe.

Her heart slowed even more so.

Soon she heard the voices.

In.

And.

Out.

In.

And.

Out.

Until she could completely heard nothing. Then all of her memories of Ashnah Morley flashed before her eyes.

She felt something inviting her, calling out loud for her.

She had yet to live properly and there was so much more she desired to do.

And the calling got stronger.

'No, mommy and daddy please, I don't want to-'

The calling pulled her, separating her spirit from her body.

And then her heart stopped.

She took her last breath.

.....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

.....

....

.....

....

....

"Child."

"You shall not perish."

"Live."

And she breathed once again.

••••

When Ellen Smith had heard her daughter, Ashnah Morley took her last breath her felt blood ran cold. Her head suddenly felt light. And shaking arms wrapped around her form behind.

For Ellen this could not be happening. This could not be true. It was a lie! Some kind of illusion!

Her daughter! Her daughter! She was fine just a few days ago! Smiling! Laughing! Running! Playing! Eating! Reading! Just like any other child! But why did it have to be her child?! Why?!

And Anzor could not believe it. Was this a nightmare? It was the only explanation plausible. The child who he wanted to see be born. Yet couldn't. The child who he wanted to see smile. The child who he wanted to be happy and live a long life. The child who he had just met. The child who he had just started being a father too. The child who he wanted to make up lost  time up too. The child who he wanted to if she wished give the entire entire world too. Why?!

Then the parents perceived breathe come to their daughter, her pale ghastly face slowly but surely turning a healthy hue. Her eyes popped opened and she sat up. Ashnah, she loudly bawled as if  she was a baby who had just been born. "Mommmy!!!! Dadddy!!!!!"

The two quickly embraced her.

"Don't worry, mommy's here."

"Don't worry, daddy's here."