Chapter 7.

I don't own the art. I give full credit to the artist. If you know who the artist is then please let me know.

Deku's POV
When Uraraka and I got back to the hotel, I see that Aizawa and the class of 2-A are standing in the hall. We walk up to them.

"So, what's going on?"

Mr. Aizawa marks something down on a clipboard. "We're going to a water park for the day."

A water park? Now?

Wait. Does that mean I'll see...

Stop thinking like that Deku.

I see Lida and Todoroki standing in a corner and walk up to them. "Do you guys know why we're going to a water park suddenly?" I scratch my head.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. It seems strange but maybe the school just really wants us to take a break from everything. Especially considering what happened last year." I nod in agreement to Lida's comment. He had a point.

"Alright kids, grab anything you need for the water park and head out onto the buses."

When we got onto the bus, I noticed that Uraraka was sitting next to Ashido. She looked so cute with her hair braided to the side. During the bus ride, I couldn't help but watch her. I was so close to kissing her. So damn close. I curl my hands into a fish and punch my thigh. Dammmit Deku. Why did your phone have to ruin the moment? I look back at Uraraka. She is now staring at me. Maybe she noticed me staring. I quickly look away and start blushing. Ahhhhhhhh!

In not that long we arrive at the water park. We all get off the bus and start heading to the entrance. When we get to the entrance, Aizawa stops us to say, "I better not hear anything bad from the workers about you kids."

"Maybe we can see some boobies, " Mineta whispers. I look over to where Mineta is and see him grasping imaginary breasts and drooling. What a creep.

The girls hear what Mineta says and cover their chests in disgust.

Mr. Aizawa also hears what Mineta says, wraps Mineta up in his scarf and proclaims, "You. Will. Not."

Mineta nods his head and gets dropped.

When we get inside, the first thing I notice is the the massive waterslides and wave pool (I love wavepools). "Hey Deku, lets go get changed and get some icecream." Sero recommends.

After we get changed into our swim trunks we head over to the icecream shack.

"What flavor will you young men be getting today?"

"Hmmmmmmm I'll get vanilla with strawberry, and you Deku?"

I looked at all the options that I could get. Chocolate, Vanilla, Rocky Road, Moose Tracks, Banana Split, what to choose what to choose. I look around more. "I'll get the moose tracks one please."

The man in the little shack replies, "Alrighty then. That will be $3 please." Sero pays the man the money and takes the icecream from him. We say our thanks and head over to the tables.

"So...you and Uraraka?" When Sero says her name my face goes red like a tomato. "So it's true. You guys are dating."

Dating?!

"Wh-what n-no we're n-not!" I look down and whisper, "We haven't even gone on a date yet.."

"Then why don't you?" I look up at Sero who is licking his icecream cone.

"We were supposed to go on one tonight but now we can't since we're here."

Sero raises his one eyebrow. "Then have the date here."