Chapter 15

**BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER, I JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL MY READERS...I BEEN REALLY TIRED LATELY AND I HONESTLY HAD NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE. I HAD A TERRIBLE CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK AND THANKS TO MY GIRLFRIEND :D SHE GAVE ME A FEW IDEAS AND STUFF...SOOOO IM BACK TO GIVE YOU GUYS THIS CHAPTER AND HOPEFULLY UPDATE A LITTLE BIT MORE! I'M SO SORRY GUYS!! OHHH AND THANK YOU TO ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!***

Janae's POV:

This dinner would hopefully make me feel better about being with Octavia. I think I may really see a future with this girl once I really get over Cayla. I mean it is going to take time because Cayla and I have been together for so long and I really loved her but I guess things weren't meant to be. I was too blinded by her beauty and the love I thought she had for me that I didn't notice what was going on behind my back.

And she had a child with my worst enemy too! The guy that made me feel like sh*t and caused me to have trust issues.

I needed to get her out my head.

"Baby you okay? You're very quiet." Octavia asked me while I was staring at the menu. "Yeah I'm fine. I just need to...I don't know..." I replied.

"Talk to me baby. Tell me how you feel."

"I feel like I don't show you enough attention..." I admitted.

"You do! Don't think that baby!" She took my hand in hers and kissed the back of it. "I love the way you treat me and you show me a lot of attention."

"Awwww..." I smiled and reached over to kiss her. We sat back down in our seats and I told her, "I feel better now."

She smiled at me and held my hands again. "I love you."

My eyes widened and I smiled. What do you even say to a person when they tell you they love you but you don't love them back? I was stuck now. I really had to get rid of these thoughts of Cayla in my head if I wanted to really love Octavia.

"I love you too..." I lied. She smiled and looked back at her menu. I took a look at my menu and decided that I would get the same thing I get every time I come here to Tony's Paradise. I looked up at Octavia and she was glaring at something across the restaurant. "Baby you okay?" I asked her. She shook her head no and I followed my eyes across the room to see Cayla looking absolutely beautiful.

"What is she doing here?" Octavia asked. She looked at me then rolled her eyes. "Did you invite that bitch here?" She asked looking over there.

"She's a bitch now? And why the hell would I invite her here?" I asked her. Octavia had some nerve asking me that question.

"She's been a bitch Janae! You called her one so many times! And I don't know...maybe you still love her!" She yelled a little too loud. "Look Tavia, I love you. I don't want her and I may have called her a bitch but she's not anymore." I huffed.

"Janae, I know you are still in love with her! And since when was that guy her man?" She asked still staring at them. I looked back at her table and she was staring right at me with wide eyes. I felt my face get a little hot and I looked back at the table.

"I don't love her Octavia! Trust me. I love you and only you!" I tried to convince but she didn't want to hear it. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms on the table. I held her hand and started kissing the back of it. "Octavia, I'm so sorry for making you feel like I'm still in love with her but I'm really not. I love you."

She looked up and smiled at me. "I love you too Janae." We shared a nice long kiss and I saw Cayla get up and leave the table. She glanced over at me and looked at the ground almost instantly.