Chapter 22

Janae's POV:

I woke up the next morning to see Cayla still wrapped up in my arms. I lightly kissed her cheek and slowly pulled my arms from around her so I could sit up.

I noticed you can't really move on if you still love someone because they're going to be on your mind 24/7. I just wish I could be able to love Octavia as much as I love Cayla but I guess that would take a little more time with Octavia.

I got out the bed and decided that I should go home and try to show my girlfriend the attention she really wanted and needed from me.

"Nae....you're going home?" Cayla asked. I looked back at her and she sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah... I have to go home so Octavia won't be mad and I have to get ready for work." I said walking over to my clothes on the floor.

She bent her head and started playing with her nails. "Ohhh..." she mumbled.

I walked over to her and kissed her on her forehead. "I'll be back. I'm going to my car to get some clothes." I said and walked out the room.

I feel so bad that I have to put Cayla through this and I wish I never had sex with her after what she's done to me and probably Octavia.

I'm doing exactly what she did to me with someone else and that is not right.

I got my bag of clothes and walked back up to the house. I felt my phone vibrating so I answered it. "Tavia... wassup?" I asked.

"Oh hey baby. Long time no speak." she said with attitude laced in her voice.

"I'm sorry I been really busy." I walked back into the house and when Cayla asked me if I wanted breakfast, Octavia started screaming in my ear.

"Janae who is that and don't you dare lie to me because I will find out." Octavia asked.

"It's... ummm... Cayla. I stopped by to say hello since I'm on my way back from my business trip." I lied.

"Y'all buddy buddy now after what she did to us? Are you out of your f*cking mind?! Janae, I can't believe you... just please come home. We need to talk." Octavia yelled and hung up the phone.

I looked at Cayla and grew nervous. Maybe I should tell Octavia that Cayla and I had sex... I would feel much better if I did so we could start fresh.

"You okay Nae?" Cayla asked looking at me. She was looking too sexy in that silk robe she was wearing and I was so tempted to throw her on this counter and f*ck the shit outta her.

"Yeah I'm alright. You're looking real sexy this morning..." I said by accident. I leaned on the counter and watched her ass slip by my crotch.

"Thank you." She said and slid her hand down my body stopping right before my already wet p*ssy.

I pulled her back towards me and pushed her on the counter so that her ass was facing me. "I don't appreciate you teasing me like this." I bent over and whispered in her ear.

"I don't appreciate the way you have my bent over like this when you're not going to do anything." She said and giggled.

The phone rang and I backed up so she could answer it.

"I need to get out of here..." I said to myself feeling my p*ssy get wetter.

*******

We finished our breakfast and it was finally time to go. Cayla took our dishes and placed them in the dish washer.

"Thank you for the breakfast Cay." I said and gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"You're welcome! Thank you for the beautiful dinner. I really enjoyed your company." She said and started smiling.