Chapter 6

Janae's POV:

Walking out of the jail, I was grinning from ear to ear. Finally I was leaving this hellhole and I was so excited.

When I saw my mom and sister pull up to the gate, I was even more excited. I even started jumping up and down until they hopped out the car.

"NAEEE!!" Kris yelled running over to me. My mom ran over as well with tears coming out of her eyes. They both gave me a hug and we stood like that for a few minutes before letting go.

"My baby..." my mom said holding the sides of my face. "Mom. I could finally go home." I said with tears coming down my cheek.

"I know baby. I'm so happy and excited." she replied. I went over to my sister and gave her another hug. "What's up man?" I said giving her a dab.

"Nothing. I missed you sis!" She said.

I smiled and pushed her in the car. "I missed you too Kris! It's been a while." I said getting in the car. We drove away from the jail and I rolled down the window taking in the cool air and senery I have been longing to see.

I really couldn't wait to go home and surprise Cayla. I want to take her out on a night on the town so I could take in the city life and start getting used to it again.

"So how is everything?" I asked. They looked at each other and then back at me. "Everything has been okay baby." My mom replied with a frown on her face.

"That's some B.S mommy." I pouted. "What's going on?"

"You should be careful with-" My mom cleared her throat and started again. "You should try not to get into trouble again." She said then shifted in her seat.

"I won't, I promise." I smiled. "Well just make sure you keep a good eye on Cayla."

"I will..." I said with an eyebrow raised. "Ma, are you trying to say something?" I asked.

"No."

"Oh...okay then." I replied and closed my eyes to take a little nap.

We later arrived at my house and I was so happy to be home with Cayla. I got my belongings out the car and stood infront my door taking in everything and everyone around me. I felt like I been locked up for years even though it was only one.

I waved goodbye to my mother and searched my pocket for my keys. When I found them, I opened the door very quietly and stepped inside.

It was extremely quiet in the house when I placed my bags on the counter. It smelled just like perfume meaning Cayla was either home or just left the house.

"Cayla!" I yelled out walking further into our home. I looked in the living room and the place was very clean. "Cayla baby! I'm home!" I yelled out again.

I walked up the steps to our room and opened the door to see Cayla sprawled out on the bed doing something I thought she would never do.

*****

Cayla's POV:

I walked into the room feeling tired as hell. I had done some errands and dropped Gabi off at Quan's house because he was on vacation and wanted to spend time with her.

I wanted to stay with him as well but I decided not to because I was so over the whole cheating thing. When Nae comes home, I want her to feel all my love. I want to be the best girlfriend to her and treat her right. I really regret the day I even looked at both Jada and Quantell.

Taking off my clothes, I checked my phone then pulled back the covers of my bed. I wanted to sleep but I was feeling very horny so I grabbed my laptop from under then bed and got my vibrator from out my drawer.