Chapter 29 - Senior prom

Lauren's Pov:

| June 12th | Friday |

A lot happened in the past few months and I couldn't be happier.

Today is my senior prom and Jade and I are both nervous.

Jade is nervous because her manager is going to watch our performance and I'm nervous because I don't want to ruin it.

Jade is currently getting ready for the prom while I'm sitting on the couch waiting for her.

My suit

I haven't seen Jade in her dress yet but I already know that she's going to look beautiful

I then suddenly hear footsteps which made me look up. My eyes immediately widened when I saw her.

 My eyes immediately widened when I saw her

I slowly stood up and walked towards her. "Wow..you look gorgeous." I said stunned which made her blush.

"Thank you, baby. You look really handsome." Jade replied and then cupped my cheeks to pull me into a kiss.

"You're ready?" I asked while talking her hand.

"Nope." She answered which made me chuckle.

"Everything is going to be fine, babe. You're the most talented choreographer ever. She would be stupid to not give you the job." I told her and she smiled me.

"I love you." Jade said which made me smile widly.

"I love you too." I said and pecked her lips.

The bell the suddenly ranged and I let go of Jades hand to open the door. I opened the door to find a smiling Amy and Sean.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile.

Amy's dress

Sean's suit

Sean's suit

"You look great, Laur

"You look great, Laur." Amy said while pulling me into a hug.

"You guys too." I replied with a smile.

I then feel two arms around my waist which made me smile more. I feel Jade pressing her front against my back and she kissed my cheek.

"Hey you two." Jade greeted them.

"Wow, you look great Jade." Amy said with a smile.

"Thank you." Jade replied and then buried her face in my neck.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them.

"Hell yeah, I'm so excited!" Amy answered cheerfully which made us laugh.

We then walked out of the house and Jade locked the door. Amy took a selfie of us four and posted it in her instagram story before we all got inside Jades car.

I'm on the passenger seat while Amy and Sean are in the back. Jade then started driving and took my hand after a few seconds.

I brought our joined hands up to my lips and kissed her knuckles which made her smile.

"So..are you guys exited for your big performance?" Sean asked after a while and Jade hold onto my hand tighter.

"Well..Jade is really nervous.." I replied while starting to caress the back of her hand with my thumb.

"Oh, you dont have to. The choreography is amazing!" Amy said which made her smile.

"But my chef is coming today and I'm just very nervous." Jade replied with  sigh.

"Don't worry, Jade. It's going to be amazing." Amy said and she smiled.

*****

We now arrived at the school and walked into the gym, where the prom is.

"Wow, the prom committee did a good job." I said while looking around and Amy nodded stunned in agreement.

"You guys wanna dance?" Jade asked while taking my hand.

"Hell yeah!" Amy said excitedly which made us laugh.

We all then walked onto the dancefloor and I wrapped my arms around Jades waist. She laid her arms over my shoulder and we then started swinging together.

"This..is amazing." Jade said which made me smile.

"It really is." I replied and then buried my face in her neck which made her giggle.

"I love you, Jade." I said while hugging her tighter.

"I love you too." She whispered back and I pulled away before placing my lips on hers.

Jade gently cupped my cheeks and pulled my face closer to hers. I pulled her body closer to mine and started kissing her more passionately.

We pulled away after a few seconds and I placed my chin on her shoulder. She then started leaving soft kisses on my neck which made my eyes fall shut immediately.

She continued doing that until someone spoke up.

"Miss Michelle?"

I opened my eyes to see that Mr. Elias, the principal is standing in front of me.

I pulled away from Jade and asked, "yeah?"

"So..the band that we booked for today is coming here a bit late..and I've heard your a great singer so I wanted to ask you if you want to sing until the band is here?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"L-Like on stage?" I asked and he nodded.

I then looked at Jade, who's smiling widly.

"I-uh, sure." I answered Mr. Elias and he smiled.

"Thank you very much Lauren. You're a lifesaver!" He said and I smiled shyly.

"Also..the manager of the band is a good friend of mine and maybe I can help you to get a few contacts." Mr. Elias added with a slight smirk and my eyes widened.

"Seriously?!" I asked shocked and he nodded while chuckling.

"Oh my- thank you so so much!" I explained before hugging him.

When I realized what I'm doing I quickly pulled away.

"Sorry. I'm just really excited." I said embarrassed and he chuckled.

"All good." He replied with a smile.

"So..when do I have to sing the first song?" I asked excitedly.

"In ten minutes."