Chapter 14 - Love?

Jades Pov:

Lauren is now gone for ten minutes and Amy,Sean and I are just talking while she's gone.

"Can I ask you something Jade?"Sean asked and I nodded.

"Do you love Lauren?"he asked and I froze.

Do I love her?Well we've been together for two weeks and we really got close.I really really like her.But do I love her?

"I..I don't know yet."I replied and he nodded.

"Don't know what yet?"Lauren suddenly asked and I jumped.

"Nothing!"I said quickly and she sat down next to me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Is this my hoodie?"I asked her and she smiled while humming in response.She's wearing my big baby blue hoodie.

"You look cute."I told her and kissed her cheek.

"So..what do you think you don't know yet?"she asked with a raised eyebrow and I pressed my lips together.

"Um..I don't know if I like the job offer at the dance studio."I lied and she nodded.

"Well you should like your job and have fun.If this isn't the right job,you'll find one who you gonna love."she replied and I smiled.

How can someone be so amazing?

I leaned forward and kissed her.I can feel her smile into the kiss which makes me smile.I then pulled away and she grinned at me.

"What was that for?"she asked and I shrugged.

"Do I have to have a reason?Can't I kiss my beautiful girlfriend?"I asked and she smiled.

"Um..guys I think I should go.Mom's gonna kill me if I'll come home so late."Amy said and we nodded.

"I'll drive you."Sean said while getting up and hold his hand out for her to take.

Amy took his hand and he helped her up."Are you coming back home or are you staying here?"Sean asked his sister.

Lauren looked at me and then back at him."I'll stay here."she replied and he nodded.

"Okay.See you tomorrow."Sean said and then walked out with Amy.

I then yawned and Lauren grabbed my hand."You wanna go to bed?"she asked and I hummed in response.

She then suddenly stood up and picked me up.I squealed and she laughed while carrying my in my bedroom.

She laid me down on my bed and then got in next to me.I immediately cuddled into her side and placed my head on her chest.

"Good night Jade."she whispered and kissed my head.

"Good night."

*****

| February 17 | Monday |

Lauren is living with me for three days now and she hasn't talked to her mom since she slapped me.

I don't really like that she isn't talking to her mom.I understand that she's mad at her but I don't want to be the reason why she isn't talking to her mom anymore.

Lauren and I are sitting on the couch right now and are watching tv.

"Baby?"I called her and she looked at me.

"Why aren't you going back home anymore?"I asked her and she looked away.

"Don't get me wrong.I love that you're here with me but don't you want to be at home again?"I continued and she bite her inner cheek.

"I don't want to see mom."she replied and I took her hand.

"I know baby.But soon or later you have to talk to her.I mean..your birthday is in three days..and all your relatives are coming."I said and she nodded.

"I know.."she responded and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Mom is probably going to invite her friends too and they all think like her."she said and I squeezed her hand.

"You don't have to stay there forever.You can come to me as soon as you want."I told her and she smiled.

"But don't think that you'll come over ten minutes after you've been there.At least try to enjoy it."I added and she pouted which made me laugh.

"Can't you just come with me?"she asked and I smiled.

"You think that's a good idea?Your mom hates me and if her friends are like her they'll hate me too."I replied unsure.

"But the rest of my family isn't like them.They'll love you."Lauren told me and I smiled.

"Then I would love to come with you and meet your family."I responded and she smiled.