Chapter 25 - First rehearsal

Jades Pov:

| February 26th | Wednesday |

Today is Wednesday and I'm so nervous! Lauren and I have to go in ten minutes and I'm a nervous wreck.

"Babe, you need to calm down." Lauren said and I walked over to her and sat down on her lap. (she's sitting on the couch)

"This is like my first big job and all your friends and people you know are there." I told her and laid my head on her shoulder.

"You're going to be great and they already love you so don't worry." she replied which made me smile.

I then started kissing her neck and she laid her head back, giving me more access.

"You're going to leave hickeys." Lauren said when I started biting and sucking on her neck.

"That's my plan." I mumbled on her skin and she moaned when I found her weak spot.

Lauren suddenly stood up with me and laid me down on the couch. She then got on top of me and kissed me passionately.

I put my hands on her back,under her shirt and dragged my fingers up and down her skin.

Her lips then travelled down my neck and she started sucking on it which made me moan.

"B- babe, we gave to go." I breathed out and she groaned while pulling away which made me chuckle.

She then pulled away and got of me.I sat up too and she pouted at me.

"Aww, baby." I said with a smile.I then looked at her neck and chuckled.She has a few hickeys.

"Don't laugh, you have some too." Lauren said and I stopped.

"I don't have time to cover them up, have I?"I  asked and she laughed.

"You have five minutes." she said and I quickly run in the bathroom. I got my make up and quickly covered my hickeys.

I was finished after about three minutes and walked back to Lauren in the living room. "Ready?" I asked she nodded with a smile.

I grabbed her hand and we walked out to my car. "Do you wanna drive?" I asked and she looked at me shocked.

"Really?" Lauren asked with a wide smile and I nodded.

She then have me a quick kiss on my cheek and got in my car. I got in too and she started driving.

"Please don't kill us." I told her and she laughed.

"I'm a good driver, don't worry." She replied and I chuckled.

I then leaned towards her and started kissing her neck again. "Someone really loves my neck today." Lauren said and I laughed.

"I always love your neck." I mumbled on her skin and started kissing her neck again.

"You're going to kill both of us if you keep doing that." Lauren breathed out and I laughed while pulling away.

"You're no fun." I told her and she chuckled. She turned to me as she stopped at a red light and smirked at me.

"Just wait two hours and you'll get what you want." Lauren said in a low tone which made me blush.

She laughed at my red face and pecked my lips before driving again. I looked down at my hands and bite my lip.

I suddenly can't wait to go back home.

*****

We arrived and walked into the gym. No one is there yet but I hope they'll come soon because we start in ten minutes.

I placed my bag on the floor and got out of my jacket.

My outfit

Laurens outfit

Laurens outfit

I then started walking around nervously while fiddling with my fingers

I then started walking around nervously while fiddling with my fingers. Lauren walked over to me and took my hands.

"No need to be nervous, baby. You're going to do a great job." she said which made me smile.

I pulled her into me and kissed her. We then suddenly hear gagging noises which made us pull away.

"Seriously, Amy?" Lauren asked and Amy laughed while walking towards us.

"Hey guys." she greeted us with a smile.

"Sup bitch." Lauren replied which made me laugh.

"So Jade, are you exited?" Amy asked and I buried my face in the crock of Laurens neck.

"She's nervous." Lauren responded and I sighed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck again.

"Not now, baby." She said with a chuckle and I pouted.

"But kissing you calms me down." I mumbled on her skin.

"Students are going to come any minute." she said and I sighed before pulling away.

Lauren then cupped my cheek with her right hand and kissed me gently. "You're gonna do great." she said as she pulled away and I smiled.

We completely pulled away as a more students walked in. Some guys looked me up and down which made me roll my eyes.

"They're all checking you out." Lauren mumbled and I turned to her.

"Don't worry, baby." I reassured her.

"Well I can't blame them, you are beautiful." She said with a smile which made me blush.

After a few minutes everyone was there and changed in sport clothes.

"Okay guys, let's start!"