Chapter 18 - movie night

Jades Pov:

| February 21st | Friday |

Its now the next day and Lauren and I are in the cinema.

"It's not a scary movie, right?" Lauren asked as we walked into the room and I gave her a sheepish smile.

"Babe!" She groaned and I kissed her cheek.

"I'll be with you the whole time,holding you in my arm." I told her and she smiled.

"How's that even possible? We have separated seats." she asked and I just smiled at her.

"Or not.." she continued and I nodded with a chuckle.

As we found our seats my eyes widened. "Babe, aren't this your friends?" I asked her and her head shooted up.

I guess Morgan, Emma and Sydney are watching the same movie?

"Oh no no no." she said while sitting down next to them and I sat down next to her.

"Oh Hey Lauren." Sydney said surprised and she gave her a small smile.

"Hey cutie." Morgan said, who's sitting next to Lauren and I rolled my eyes.

"So..how was your birthday?" Emma asked and Lauren froze.

I placed my hand on hers,which is laying on her thigh and she gave me a quick smile.

"Well except the fact that my mom kicked me out for being gay, great." she replied sarcastically and gave them a fake smile.

I know we had a fight yesterday but I guess she doesn't want to talk about it in front of them. Especially Morgan.

"Oh, my mom took my outing great." Morgan said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Well maybe because she isn't strictly catholic and you actually came out to her and not because you kissed your girlfriend and she saw it." Lauren responded.

"How can you have a girlfriend and I don't?" Morgan asked and I laughed.

"Probably because she's nice and you're not." I answered and she turned to me.

"Why don't you just go back to your half relationship or how you'll call it." she said with a fake smile.

"We're actually together now, right babe?" I asked Lauren and she chuckled.

"Well I hope so." she joked and I laughed.

"She's your girlfriend? She?!" Morgan asked shocked and I nodded.

"Yeah, problem with that?" I replied and she shooked her head.

"You actually even asked me if she is my girlfriend. So why so shocked right now?" Lauren asked and she shrugged.

"So..how long have you two been together?" Sydney asked and we smiled.

"For three weeks. But like officially for one week. I mean, we didn't labelled it before." Lauren answered.

"So..is this movie really scary or.." Lauren started and they laughed.

"Yeah, It's scary. I was in this movie already." Emma replied and Lauren glared at me.

I gave her a sheepishly smile and the movie then started. Lauren immediately scooted closer to me and I wrapped my  arm around her.

"If I can't sleep tonight, it's your fault." Lauren whispered and I chuckled.

"I just simply cuddle you to sleep." I replied and she smiled.

She kissed my lips and then cuddled back into me.

*****

The movie is now over and Lauren hasn't let go of my hand since the movie started.

We got I'm my car and I started driving. As soon as we both were in the car,she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Baby it was just a movie." I said with a chuckle and she hold onto my hand tighter.

Because the movie started at 8pm,it's now 10pm and it's really dark outside.

"It was still scary." she replied with a pout. I then brought our joined hands to my lips and kissed hers.

*****

We're now at home and ready to go sleep. I laid down in my bed and spread my arms so that Lauren can lay in them.

Lauren jumped in my arms and laid down on top of me. "You think you can sleep?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Like this, a 100 percent." she replied which made me smile.

I wrapped my arms around her and started drawing circles on her back. She buried her face in my neck and then started kissing him.

I immediately closed my eyes,enjoying her lips on my skin. She then sat up on my abdomen and continued kissing and sucking on my neck.

I couldn't help but let out a slight moan and I can feel her smile on my skin. She then suddenly pulled away which made me pout.

"Sorry babe but I'm really tired." she said but I continued pouting.

"We'll continue this." she whispered and kissed my forehead before laying down next to me.

"You're not fair." I mumbled and she laughed while pulling me in her arm. I then laid my head on her chest and cuddle into her.

"Good night, baby." she whispered and kissed my head.

"Good night." I mumbled and soon fell asleep.