Serena

'did he just ask me that', I thought to myself squealing internally, "Sure, I'm free to go anywhere, I'll just ask Palermo to change my practice schedule" I said with a smile, "Great, we'll be going on Monday morning, I'll send you the rest of the details later" he said as he got up and went towards the door, I went over and saw him away, I walked inside after locking the door and screamed, "OMA" It was pretty loud I guess because mom ran towards me, "What is it, Serena ?" She asked worried, "I'm going to Galar...........with Ash"

"Really you screamed for this, you and your dense crush away for 2 weeks in Galar," she said with a smirk, "Have fun...but not too much fun, I don't want to be a grandma just yet," she said, I was flustered at the thought of this...Serena control your desires you're not even dating him, I thought to myself, with a sigh which mom noticed as she patted me on my back.

1 week Later

"Serena, are you all packed" Mom asked, "Yep" I beamed, just wow, me, him our Pokemon, I can't wait, just then the bell rang and I went ahead and opened the door with a smile, but soon enough I was blushing as I saw that smile on his face, I turned towards my mother immediately, "Alright Mom, I gonna take my leave now," I said as she hugged me, "I kept something in your bag, don't forget to use it" she whispered, I pulled back and looked at her confused, but I decided to let it go as Ash helped me load my bags into the car,

We were sitting in the car, Ash was on his Phone, reading about something, but what my mom said was still going through my mind, curiosity hit the better part of me so I opened my bag when I looked at what it was my full body stiffened, blood flowed to my face creating new shades of red, I'm gonna get her for this, what does she think, we may be 20 yrs old, but he's too dense for anything like this, but I would like to se-. OMA SERENA STOP THINKING LIKE THIS, I'm pretty sure that my full body is red,

"Serena you look like you have a bad fever," Ash said, Mark sweatdropped and I sighed, "No I'm fine," I said with a smile after regaining my composure, we finally reached the airport, Ash and I talked about random things, it was fun and he seemed really happy, we finally boarded our plane to Galar,

"Hey, Ash," I asked a few hours into the flight, "Yes," he said, "Can I sleep on your shoulder ?" I asked blushing, "Um.....yah.....sure..." he said, "Thanks," I said as I placed my head on his shoulder

Ash

What is this feeling, it's only when I'm with her, why do I feel so happy around her, OMA THIS IS SOO FRUSTRATING !, ups have sat and listened when llene was talking about all that stuff, now I'm stuck with a feeling I can't understand, just great.

Third Person

Ash and Serena are getting ready to head out of the airport, they had taken all their luggage and were heading to the exit, "Serena, Mark said that the car was parked somewhere around here, Let's go look" Ash said as she nodded, Pikachu was on his shoulder, "What car is it?" Serena asked looking around, "My Range Rover," Ash said as they walked towards the airport parking facility. Ash found the triple black New Range Rover and opened it up, then they put their luggage in the rear, Pikachu was made to sit in a poke seat, then they headed off towards the resort.

A good hour and Lots of conversation later they finally reached the Resort, they went over to the front desk, "Hello, How May I be of your assistance today" the lady at the desk asks our hero's, "The reservation under Ketchum" Ash asked, "Ah yes, Mr and Mrs Ketchum, welcome to The Galar Dreams, resort" she said, Serena was straight up flustered when she heard the receptionist call her Mrs Ketchum, "Alexander, please take this lovely couple to their room" The lady said, now both Ash and Serena are extremely flustered, to Ash it was as if they planned this from the start to Serena it was what the receptionist says.

The Man by the name of Alexander takes their luggage and leads our hero's to their room, As soon as he keeps their luggage, Serena enters the room, she pauses as she sees the sight in front of her, meanwhile, Ash had tipped the waiter and made his way inside, he also paused as he looked at his friend,

Serena

OMA, theirs only one bed in the room, which means I'll have to share it with Ash, "Serena, you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor" Ash said, "No, This is your vacation, if anything you can't sleep on the floor, it's ok Ash, we'll share the bed, what could possibly go wrong" I said as I blushed, "What's with your face, do you have a cold" Ash asked as he kept his hand on my forehead, "O-oh n-no I-I am f-fine, c-c-completely" I said stuttering, "Oh if you say so" Ash said as I sighed.

This guy is too dense for his own good. "Ash I'm gonna go change up, it's late and we should get to bed, I'm feeling really tired" I said as I took my nightgown and went to the washroom to freshen Up and change. I exited the washroom, "Ash you can use the washroom now" I said he turned back, blushed and said, "Y-ye-yes", he was stuttering and blushing, now that's what I call progress. About 10 minutes later Ash came out, he was wearing a tank and shorts, his toned body and well-developed muscles, oh my.....hot.

He was doing something on his Laptop, I was scrolling through on the gram, after some time I was really tired, "Hey Ash I gonna sleep" I said, "Alright" he said and he closed his MacBook (Pro) and came over to the bed, "Which side do you want?" He asked, "I'll take this side," I said pointing to the left side, "alright then, Goodnight," he said as he switched off the light and made his way to the bed and dozed off, fortunately, he was facing towards me, he looks soo cute when he's asleep, I thought as I dozed off blushing and smiling.