The Guy

Shaelyn's POV

"Mother, Im leaving!!" I yelled across the house.

"Aren't you going to come give your momma a hug??" Mom asked me innocently.

I gave her a hug real quick then jetted out of the house knowing she would ask questions about where I was going. I love my mom but she thinks I am just the goodie good.

Next thing I hear is my phone and I look and see Jerry's picture so I answer it, "WHAT?! I am on my way."

Jerry just laughs. "Momma bear wanted a hug?"

Now is probably a good time to mention the only people my mom knew from the crew was Jerry, Jesse, and Ariel. She loved them like they were her own and insists they call her Momma Bear.

"You know it. Be there in like 10, k? Bye." hanging up I start skating really hard to the studio.

When I get there I already here music going but it isn't our music that we have been working with. I walk in quietly and look around. That is when I see him.

After watching him for a few minutes, i realize he isn't half bad. Then being my normal self, that doesn't let anyone take what is mine, I yell, "Hey this room is taken."

Surprisingly he just laughs and says, "Yeah it is by me"

"Uhh no idiot by me and my crew, so you have one minute to get the hell out of here."

"As if you have a crew. You are just bluffing"

"Thirty seconds.... Twenty seconds"

"Leaving!"

As he leaves he brushes my shoulder and says "By the way I am Brandon"

I just stand there shocked about the way he made me feel by just brushing my shoulder. He smirks and leaves. The crew comes in and I snap out of my daze.