CHAPTER 12- FRIENDS AND FOES- Part 1

Start from the beginning

Taani collided with an unknown girl and both of them were now on the floor…

Taani (holding her elbow) -ouch it hurts.

Girl(in a jolly mood)- thank you so much

Taani(looking at the person she collided with, confused)- what aap mujhe thanks kyun bol rahi hai.

Girl- aree thank you for colliding... finally I am awake yaar.

Taani(still confused, getting up on her feet)- ah ok...you need help( forwarding her hand)

The girl takes her hand and gets up.

Taani- you are new here?

Girl- ya here for the new course

Taani- oh ok chale auditorium…orientation Start ho jayegi.

Girl- Haan chalte hai but come on these things never start on time. Do they?

Taani( a little attracted to her super happy nature)- ah well still I guess we should go.

Girl- hmmm hey by the way meine khud ko introduce hi nahi kiya...I am JENNIFER MARY GOMEZ…

Taani- oh ok long name..

Jennifer- ya but chill...call me JENNIE all my friends call me that 

call me JENNIE all my friends call me that 

(Devika Vatsa as Jennifer/Jennie)

Taani- oh good...but mein aapki dost nahi hoon right  

Jennie- oh haan... obviously mujhe to tumhara naam bhi nahi pata...so let's start again…( forwarding her hand) hey I am Jennie and you are 

Taani- tum kaafi jaldi dosti nahi kar leti.

Jennie- mein sirf aache logo se dosti karti hoon...and before you ask ki mujhe kaise pata tum achi ho well tumne sab kuch chodkar mujhe uthaya so tum achi ho...now naam batayo aapna?

Taani- hmm ziddi bhi ho

Jennie- naam?...now you say or mein Tumhare bag se id dekh loon.

Taani (giving up and smiling)- Taani Shekhawat…

Jennie ( holding her hand)- oh cool….to chale taani partner…(and almost drags her inside the auditorium)

Taani- kaafi flims dekhti ho 

Jennie- Haan aur tum?

Taani- Haan

Both of them laugh and enter the auditorium.

The auditorium was filled with new students but Taani knew her way. This time she dragged Jennie towards the front row and asked her to sit down…

Jennie- itna saamne...pagal ho kya...mein so gayi to.

Taani- seriously school mein ho kya jo first bench se darr gayi. 

Suddenly Taani's phone rings and it was the VP. She excuses herself and moves towards the stage to talk. Jennie sits down where Taani asked her to and keeps her bag on the adjacent seat for Taani. Taani was still on the call and Jennie was busy in her phone when suddenly someone came up on her side and threw her bag down.