My Butt Hurts!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! I KNOW I'M EVIL SOZ BUT EVERYONE WANTED A UPDATE SOOO THIS CHAPPY WILL NOT HAVE ANY SCENES WITH MASON GETTING ALL DOWN AND DIRTY WITH THE BOYS.....-SMIRKS- OR IS THERE... 

YOU MUST READ TO FIND OUT!!! 

P.S THIS CHAPTER STARTS THE MORNING AFTER MASON'S "INITIATION" 

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND ADD TO READING LISTS!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FAN!!! 

- ASH

.................................................................................................................................................................

Mason’s Pov:

I groaned as I turned on my side on the bed, the sheets comforting me and the pain in my lower back. My head rested against a warm chest; my legs tangled in with twelve other.

I was trapped..

I sighed and yanked my legs out from the heap of limbs and crawled over the various bodies before getting down on my fours in the search for my clothes. I reached my head under the bed and felt something wet and gooey on my hand, frowning in confusion I brought my hand back out and stared at before screaming in horror.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF….”

I hadn’t even realised I was crying before I felt a pair of arms pick me up and take me into the bathroom before dunking my hand under the tap water the was gushing out. I sighed in relief as the…. –gulps- cum washed off my hand. I looked up and Tyler standing before me…NAKED. 

I giggled in my head, well puberty was generous to him….olalala and he’s already hard! I blushed as I remembered last night’s event.

I could still feel them in me…

my cheeks flushed bright red in memory as i tried to avoid any type of eye contact as i made a dash for the bedroom door and failed epically. i fell. hard. 

-whimpers- 'My Butt hurts' that's when i felt Tyler behind me, picking me up! 

'sorry babe we were a bit rough on you' I felt his lips on mine and i smiles kissing back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

'it's okay Ty you didn't mean to' i said with a innocent expression, secretly hoping he would make me breakfast. but much to my disappointment he set me down on the counter top before saying

'so what're we having for breakfast?'  i turned red as my stubbornness was now being brought out, I puffed out my cheeks, sighing to myself. why does life hate me? i just wanna 'cry cry' hehehe 

"What're laughing at?" Ty asked me with a confused expression on his face.

"oopsie,did i say that out loud" 

"yeah you did"

note to self, learn to think quietly.

"Well Ty, what're gonna cook for us today" i smirked to myself secretly at my wonderful slyness but that smirk was wiped of my face sooner than i liked.

"Bitch, your cooking and yes i can call you that since you were the one with how many dicks' up his ass last night?"

breathe Mase, just breathe and don't kill him!!!!

I lost it. I pounced on top of Ty with my hands tightening rapidly around his neck, not that it made a difference to him.....he just threw me off -pouts- pooey! why must i be so weak!

I am so DEAD! "Wae saenghwal-eun nal silh-eohabnikka" ( translation : " Why does life hate me" and yes i did know what this meant....after all it is my language! :)) )

Ty was pissed!! help me!!! i think his eyes just turned black! OMG! OMG!OMG! what's going on!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mwhahahaha!!!! cliffhanger! I know you must hate me ;))

sorry for such a long wait for update and such a small chappy, i just wanted to get this out of the way so i could spend a bit more time on the next chapter since everyone was freaking out and begging me to update for months! 

- Ash <3