The Frat House - The Story Of Mason - { Book 1 Of Series}

© 2012 xscarwintersx. All Rights Reserved.

_���

Mason's Pov:

This is sooooo embarrassing! having your mum drive you to your first day at college, thank god she left me at the front gates!, I got my schedule for my classes and i know what house i'm in, The open day was last month so i had plenty of time to decide on a fraternity i liked, in the end i decided i wanted to live in the Kappa House or as they Kappa House brothers called it Fraternity K.

I can't wait to meet my brothers and get assigned my big brother,but one thing i'm totally freaking out about , is the initiation ceremony, at the open day the house leader Nate said the initiation ceremony is classified but the thing that got me worried was the big creepy smirks the brothers had and not only that i think they were looking directly at me....i think it was just my imagination, right?

I stopped as i came to the house's porch, my heart is pounding, what's going to happen, apparently the lady at the front desk said i was the only pledge who chose the Kappa House, the the freaky think is she wished me luck, not that i didn't appreciate it but the way she said , made it seem as though i was walking into a death trap.

I pulled the knocker that was on the door and it echoed loudly through the silent house....my heart picked up its pace as I bit my lip nervously. footsteps sounded through the house as the door swung open, to reveal a six foot three inches sex God.I looked up with big eyes, I suddenly felt short standing in only five foot nine, if every guy in the frat house was gorgeous and tall like the guy currently looking at me, I think my corpse will be dragged out of her in less than a week. 

now let me tell you this guy had jet black hair with blonde highlights through it, it was styled and cut up like Zayn malik with forest green eyes, a straight nose and big pink pouty lips but the thing that made me wanna drop to my knees was the fact that he was shirtless in BOXERS! it fit right round his tight......OK going off topic, he had a six pack that I just wanted to lick.

we must have been staring at each other for a while because a sexy deep voice rang from behind him, sadly i did not know who it was but suddenly my trousers were a bit too tight, which didn't help the fact I was wearing skinny.....like proper SKINNY black jeans which my best friend ash said hugged my ass nicely, with a tight blue baseball shirt which made my tanned skin glow.

I was OK looking, with dark brown hair, you know my height, dark brown eyes with specks of yellow, red pouty lips,and a button nose, so I looked a bit like European male model. OH and to top it off I had a English accent because obviously I from British! most people say that I the ultimate twink which is sort of true..so yeah :-). I know I'm very self assured. lol. *giggles* that sounded so dirty.I stuck out my lip as I licked my bottom, thinking about all the fun that I could have with certain someone *winkwink*

I tend to lick my lips when I nervous aswell I guess that's why I did it but it wasn't hard to miss the look the guy at the door gave me as he watched my tongue. I decided that just to tease him, why not pretend I'm straight, so I did what any perverted twink boy with a sexy English accent would do I did the sexy voice. you know the voice you do when you try to seduce someone, the sexy voice or whatever you wanna call it.

"dude ain't you gonna let me in" I think I just sounded like a retard! but it seemed to work :-). oh yeah work the magic mason! 

he moved away before...adjusting himself ;D I blushed because I noticed the room was filled with seven other guys sharing intently at me! I so did not plan for this to happen....think mason think.