This is a dream,Right?

my eyes fluttered open when i noticed my bedroom door burst open, still drowsy from sleep, i looked around and noticed that it was dark outside "how long had i slept"  Then i noticed all the boys at the door, in their boxers! "Is this a dream? i'm getting all giddy already"  I smiled sleepily at them before laying my head down onto my pillow and snuggling into my duvet but that also meant my arse was lifted into the air as i layed down onto my stomach, Not to mention i was in my boxers which look like this : 

http://cdn102.iofferphoto.com/img/item/130/855/667/4pcs-toot-hello-kitty-men-s-underwear-briefs-4-colors-6f4c4.jpg

i blushed as they noticed my choice of underwear, then Gabe stepped forward stroking my butt through my hello kitty boxers before kissing just above the waistband,i shivered as his cold lips met my warm skin, then i felt six pairs of arms stroking every inch of my body,i moaned involuntarily it seemed as if they knew where to touch me, it felt so good having their big calloused hands roaming over my tiny frame. I couldn't take it anymore. "Ah! w-wha-Ah!, no please!" i pleaded helplessly, Why! why are they doing this?

I could feel Jakey-I mean Jake's hand's stroking my hair,i panted as i realised i had been holding my breath..this can't be happening, i can't submit to them, i'm supposed to hate them!" I jumped up as i felt my boxers being lowered, i scrambled backwards till my back hit the headboard, i sat their hugging my knees. "Why are you here?, what's going on!" They all stared at each other and after a moment of silence, Gabe touched my knee as he spoke in a husky voice "This is your initiation pup!" I gulped audibly  as i bit my lip then Sin spoke up "Baby, if you wanna be able to feel that sweet ass of yours tomorrow i suggest you stop biting your lip like that" and all the while, he was continuously moving closer and closer to my lips. i hadn't noticed that my lips were parted as i breathed heavily before he latched onto my bottom lip pulling it slightly as i let out a stray moan as he plunged his seductive tongue in my mouth, we began making out as i felt my last ounce of humility slip, i wrapped my arms around his neck stroking his hair and moaning like a needy slut as the boys continued their menstruation's on me.if they continued this then i know my slutty side will come out soon..... 

Tyler grabbed my neck and brought me up to a kiss,while placing me on his lap,Then some clicked in my head. "Wait! I can't, we don't even know each other!".They stared at each other as if they were having a conversation in their heads.As if! before they all turned to me,Tommy was the first to step forward...AND FUCKIN FLIP ME ON TO MY STOMACH! AND QUITE ROUGHLY!

I gasped as my stomach made contact with the mattress, Tommy's hand's quickly swatted my backside a couple of times before he RIPPED MY HELLO KITTY BOXERS OFF!

I growled at him

"you fucking dickhead,they were my favourite pair!!" 

that's when i had realised i had made a BIG mistake...help! Tommy growled at me and grabbed my wrists cuffing them to the headboard with black leather handcuffs, i struggled but he grabbed my hair and slammed my lips to his,moaning i tugged on the cuffs wanting desperately to touch his aching manhood, i liked my lips wondering what it would taste like, this made my cock harden quickly and they all noticed and laughed but not before Jace grabbed my stiff cock stroking it madly, i threw my head back moaning and arching my back unable to contain my pleasure. by the time he was done i was a panting mess begging to be fucked, instinctly i opened my legs wide, showing off my anus as i rubbed my thighs together for any type of friction that would ease the burning in my stomach.

my whimpers were heard and recieved as Cam moved inbetween my legs and rubbed his index around my anus,i whimpered like a slut.dear god! i thought as i felt all my self-control slip..........