"I will always help you baby." He started lingering his finger on her tummy.

"Last night, I wasn't able to admire these curves." He trailed his finger on the curve of her waist.

"This time you look totally healthy. Your waist alone can turn me on now." He whispered into her ear while nibbling her earlobes. She let go off the pleats and placed her hand on his bare chest. He pulled her closer wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I can't get enough of you baby." Saying this he feathered kisses on her face, finally settling on her lips. They kissed eachother taking their time.

"Ohh Yahweh, what have I done?" Khushi asked looking at the clock after they break the the kiss.

"Laadgovernor, we are going to be late because of you." She started re-doing the pleats in hurry.

"Anjaliji told me that they will be expecting us at 9. Why are you looking at me like that now? Come on help me with this." She shouted at Arnav who stood there with a smile.

"Happy to help you always." He was about to place his hand on her waist when she slapped his hand.

"Keep you naughtiness aside and help me. If you do something, I won't let you sleep in the bed today." She tried to threaten him but got backfired.

"I too don't want to sleep today, we can use the couch on my room instead of the bed. You are such a kinky wife baby." He teased making her roll the eyes.

"Shameless man, always twisting my words into something like this." She complaint like a child while struggling to arrange the pleats.

"Okay, let me help you then"

"Arnav, don't tease me. I want us to reach there on time. Keep your things to yourself."

"It's hard to keep it under control. They all get active when they see you, especially my resuscitated buddy." He teased her again.

"Laadgovernor, I'm not talking to you."

"Yeah, may be you can make those sexy sounds instead." He winked arranging her pleats while annoying her at the same time.

"Arnav...you..." Khushi stopped her sentence knowing that he is going to tease her no matter whatever she say to him.

"Finally it's done." Arnav looked at her angry face.

"You look damn sexy when you are angry." Saying this he pecked her lips and started to wear the kurta(long top) and blazer. She smiled turning towards the mirror and looked at him through the mirror. Arnav saw this and mouthed a kiss at her making her blush.

Arnav stood beside Khushi once they got ready.

"Where did you find vermilion?" He asked seeing the red dot on her forehead.

"Well, it's lipstick." She giggled and arranged her mangalsutra and the chain given by him.

"I don't believe in these things, but you look beautiful as a newly wed." He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her cheeks.

"I just want this week to get over soon." He told ligering his finger in her lips.

"Why?"

"I can't wait to get you all alone for myself. It will be just us after a week, Mrs Arnav." He dropped and kiss on her cheek making her blush.

"You are going to blush a lot baby. I'm going to make sure of that." He placed a kiss on her other cheek.

"Where are we going?" She questioned.