xThirty

„It's okay....", Felix weakly replied. „No it isn't! You need to go to hospital! Hyunjin! Come here. Right now!" So Chan was not alone here. Hyunjin was also here. It releaved Felix a bit. „Let me grab you", Chan gently said as he lifted Felix very careful up. He was so light. „Chan....", Felix mumbled while resting his head against Chan's beating heart. It was the adrenalin in Chan's heart wich caused the loud and steady sound but for a minute Felix tought it was beating just for him.

Hyunjin reached the place. „Felix needs a doctor.....he bleeds so much", Chan desperatly said. „I'll call somebody right now. Just hold on Felix, okay?" Felix just closed his eyes and breath Chan's lovely smell in.He missed him so much. While seing Hyunjin calling for an ambulance he saw that Hyunjin's lips were bruised. Did he had a fight with Chris? Where is he? After calling Hyunjin put his phone back in his pocket and saw in what room he actually was. The smell of Felix' blood was so intense here and then he saw the white couch. There were so many blood stains on it. Hyunjin couldn't believe that this all just happened because of Chris. He let Chan and Felix suffer so bad. He just pulled back his hair while starting to blame himself that he was blind for all of this. „I am so sorry....I should have rescued you way earlier....", he said to the both young men because both of them were traumatized here.

After the ambulance came they took Felix with them. Telling Hyunjin and Chan that they will everything to save him. Chan begged to visit Felix. „But I have to make sure...that he is fine...", Chan desperatly said. „He will be fine, don't worry", Hyunjin tried to comfort him. „Now lets go home. I am sure that Jisung and Changbin already miss us." Chan jus tnoticed the us some seconds later. So Jisung and Changbin liked him? Hyunjin drove with Chan and him back to his villa. There was still a question on Chan's head. „What happened to Chris?". „He ran away but we will catch him. I contacted the police and the company of Love Kid. I hope they can do something against Chris. Everything will be okay. You will see".

Chan waited and waited for a response from the hospital in wich Felix was. Finally they called Hyunjin and told him thatFelix can have visitors now. He was out of danger. Chan was revealed. His world would crush again if he would lost Felix. The orange young man was his owner. The one he cared so much. „I need to visit him right now! Can you drive me to him?", he asked Hyunjin. The black haired man smiled. „I wanted to go there anyways. Jisung and Changbin wanted to go there, too." Chan was touched that the other two love dolls liked Felix as well. „Boys! We are visiting Felix now!". Noises appeared and Changbin and Jisung appeared. „Dude, don't ever jump on my bed again!", Changbin shouted at Jisung but the squirrelboy just pouted. „Oh c'mmon you like my company in your room and I don't want to be alone. You know how much I hate to be alone". Jisung saw Chan. „Hey, is Felix alright?" Chan nodded happily. „Okay, good".

The first one wich entered Felix room was Chan. His heart ached after seing Felix in the bed. He looked so weak and broken. After seing Chan Felix smiled at him. He still had pain in his below body region but it will get better soon. At least he didn't bleed anymore. „Hey...", he said with a weak tone. „Hey....", Chan said and reached Felix' bed. Even in his weak condition he looked beautiful with his freckles. Chan wanted to kiss each of them. He leaned towards Felix and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. After that he carassed his orange hair. „How are you?". „I'm better but I need to stay here for a weak. My butthole is ripped." Chans heart ached again. He wanted to hug Felix tight and never let him go. He wanted to stay by his side until he dies.

Because Love Kids are immortal, if they've been fed properly.

That was a fact wich was rough forChan. What should he just do if Felix was gone? What will he do when Felix' time is over in some years? After seing him grow into an old man while he was still young? It was a painful tought but now he needed to think of something else. Felix was alive. Chan visited Felix everyday. Sometimes with Hyunjin, somethimes with Changbin andJisung. The blonde young man said that Hyunjin treated him well and feed him everyday. In the beginning it was emberassing for Chan but after a while he was used to it. It was just his food after all. Chan would need to ask Hyunjin if Felix could live also in his villa for some time because Chan still need his semen, because Chan didn't want Felix' semen. After being traumatized by something sexual Felix should not feel something like this again. Chan was okay with it. As long as Hyunjin gave him food everyday, he wanted just take care of Felix and make him happy again because the orange haired man lost his pretty smile.

This love between Chan and Felix is so lovely *-* SO LOVELY. I love them so much <33 How are you all? I am better  :D