Episode 5 Part 5

Kenny: "So we get Clementine and then what?!" Kenny throws his arms out.

Christa: "We Get the fuck out of cities. I'm done with cities, we go to the country and make a go for it."

Ben: "Yeah. That seems like a good idea to me."

Kenny: "Nobody asked you."

Ben: "You Just did."

Kenny: "Don't Get fucking smart with me."

Y/N: "Everyone keep it together. Nothing has changed, has it?" You Look all around the group.

Kenny: "Nothing has changed?!" Kenny looks at you sharply. "I mean immediately. We stay on the course. Don't turn on each other."

Ben: "Yeah, chill, out Kenny."

The shed door opens up. To Omid pulling the doors back. "We can do this is the yard." She nudges you Towards the backyard.

Kenny: "Ben I swear to god." Kenny runs after Ben who left the shed first.

Lee and Christa finally step out to Kenny and Ben arguing. "Fuck you Kenny." Is all you hear at the end of his sentence.

Lee: "Be-" Christa grabs lee's arm stopping him mid sentence. "No let him." Christa says.

Ben: "I am so so, SO sorry about Katjaa and Duck. I AM, and I know I fucked up. But STOP pushing me around and STOP wishing I was dead." Kenny opens his mouth to tell Ben something.

Ben: "NO! You know how they died. You've said goodbye. I never got to see my family, my parents, my little sister... do you get that? Your family is gone. But at least you had them to lose. I never made it back home. They could be alive or dead or walkers or WORSE and I DON'T KNOW! SO GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK."

Kenny: "Aw, Ben, I'm—" kenny Shakes His Head.

Christa: "Oh shit, here they come. Get inside the house." You and the rest of the group rush inside, with lee pulling the door shut and locking it.

Kenny: "They shouldn't be able to get into the backyard. Right? Maybe not." He Whispers the last part To Himself.

Christa: "We can secure this place." She turns towards you and lee.

Lee: "Christa! Get on the boards in the front room. Check the boards." Christa nods before running off towards the front room. You stand behind lee.

Lee: "Kenny! Look for weapons! Gather anything you can find." Kenny nods "Will do."

Ben steps up. "Ben! Go upstairs with Y/N."

Ben: "And Do What?!" Ben shakes his head.

Lee: "Just Go!" Lee pushes you towards Ben, you run up the steps to the front room. But stop once you see Omid running over to the front door.

You push against the door with all of your might trying to keep it closed. Soon after the whole group joins in.

You look back towards lee, and see him getting his leg grabbed through the small doggy door. Lee starts kicking it, with the both of you kicking it. It soon dies.

Kenny: "Lee! Help." Lee rushes over towards the door holding the door shut. "Cut their fucking arms off Y/N!" Christa adds.

Omid: "There's gotta be a knife in there somewhere." You rush to the kitchen scanning the room for any sharp weapons at all. "Hurry." Lee groans out.

You check all the drawers finally stopping at the top right one. The sharp flint of the weapon catches your eye first before noticing it's a cleaver. You smile, proud at yourself before that quickly evaporates remembering what you have to do.

You run over to the front door. "Cut their fucking arms off." Kenny Tells You.

You aim and swing at the first arm slowly creeping through. The blood slowly filling your old white shirt you worse since the start. Some of it gets in your eyes but you don't care. You keep slashing and slashing till your arms get tired.

After a few slices with the cleaver all the final arm hits the floor with a loud thud. "Ugh." The Group groans pushing the door shut.

Omid: "Now What?"

Y/N: "Get ready to fight?" You shrug.

Christa: "This place seems sturdy to me. I think we're fine."

Just after Christa says that you hear a loud Crash! And Bang! You look towards the first sound you heard and see a hand flying through the front window to the right.

The second sound is much much worse. You see the back door getting pushed down by around a dozen walkers. Slowly the walkers start filling in through both the holes.

Lee: "Sturdy my ass! Get upstairs!" Lee runs up the step pulling you with him.

Kenny: "Go!"

You all run up the steps. Omid stands at the steps firing at some of the walkers to give us some time.

Kenny: "Guys help me with this!"

You, Lee And Kenny start pushing the closet towards the start of the hallway.

Christa: "Everyone get to the end of the hallway!" Ben runs to the end of the hallway before throwing his hands out. "Now what?!"

Kenny: "This'll slow them down. We eat to the end of the hallway.... and take a fucking stand." You And Lee Get Behind the barricade Kenny started pushing towards the end of the hallway.

He finally thinks it's in a good position before stepping over it. He crouches Down his pistol aimed at the start of the hallway. You stand behind lee trying to think of a plan.

Y/N: "We can't let ourselves get trapped."

Kenny: "We Kill as many as we can. And when we see an opening, we go for it."

Kenny pulls out his clip before turning towards the back of you. "How many bullets y'all got left?" Everyone besides you pulls out their clip.

Christa: "Three."

Lee: "Five."

Omid: "Four."

Ben: "Two." Everyone puts their clips back in before aiming in again.

Kenny: "Y'all know where to aim."

Christa: "Get ready." You Hold your breath. Your breathing gets slow. The tension slowly rising in the small crowded hallway.

You see the first walker a man with large black boots. A white t-shirt that says "2 Kool for School." With sunglasses. His mouth hanging down heavily. Lee aims it and you can see his finger getting ready to pull the trigger.