"I don't even know what to say." Scott shrugged shortly, grabbing her hands. She sighed, looking around at the crowd. "I have never seen any of these people before in my life."

"Me neither, come on." Addy pulled Scott into the kitchen, both teens getting a drink. Neither of them could get drunk, so it was pretty much pointless, but they really didn't have anything else to do. Their only connection to these people had been taken from them. Adelyn's phone continuously buzzed, even though she tried to ignore it. Scott looked at her with raised eyebrows, making the girl huff and pull the device out of her pocket.

Allison's name lit up the screen, Scott looking over Adelyn's shoulder to see what it was. The McCall smiled softly, looking at his girlfriend. Though she hadn't talked about it much, she missed Allison more than she would admit. Adelyn slid her phone back into her pocket, grabbing Scott's hand and pulling the boy outside with her.

Allison and Lydia were outside, Addy's eyebrows knitting into confusion. The huntress, turned and looked at the redhead, before looking back at the werewolves. "We need to show you something." Allison pulled her sleeve up, revealing a strangely shaped bruise. Adelyn grabbed the girl's arm, examining it. Lydia tugged her sleeve up as well, revealing the same pattern on her wrist too.

"Someone came to the school. A girl. She was looking for you guys and left this bruise on us." Lydia explained quietly, Addy's eyes snapping up to meet her face.

"Did she say why?" Scott asked, slowly moving forward to look at their arms too.

"No, but it wasn't like she wanted to find you. It was like she needed to." Allison answered, glancing between the werewolves. "I don't know what it means, but I think it's important." 

"I think it is, too."

: ̗̀➛☽︎

Adelyn was sitting on the winding staircase in Derek's loft, Isaac was pacing in front of the window, and Derek was sitting at the table. "You know I'm starting to not like this idea." Peter was supposed to shove his claws into Isaac's neck and figure out what happened with the Alphas. Neither of the teens believed it was a solid plan.

"Starting to? I haven't liked it since he offered." Adelyn remarked, referring to Peter.

"It sounds kind of dangerous." Isaac continued, squeezing his hands into fists out of nerves. "You know what? Adelyn's right. I definitely don't like this idea." He spun around after pausing for a second, "And I definitely don't like him."

"You only say that because Adelyn and Scott don't like him. You'll be fine." Derek didn't look up from his book at him, the beta walking over to the table next to him.

"We don't like him for a reason, Derek." The girl imputed truthfully, standing up from the stairs and walking over to stand by Isaac. 

"Does it have to be him?" He asked as Adelyn grabbed his hand to calm him down. She didn't want Peter to do this, but she knew she wasn't going to be able to talk them out of it.

"He knows how to do it, I don't. It'd be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." Derek explained, looking between his betas.

"Like you said, Adelyn and Scott don't trust him, right? Well, personally, I trust Adelyn and Scott." Isaac stated, letting Derek know that he was on Scott and Addy's side with this.

"Smart man." Addy acknowledged, receiving an irritated glance from Derek. She wasn't helping Isaac relax at all, in fact, she was probably freaking him out more. But there was no way the Alpha was going to be able to get her to leave, especially since Isaac definitely wouldn't do it without her.