𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

Ali was left alone in the warehouse with the man who murdered her child. Apparently he had harbored an obsession with her.

"Alec, just tell me—"

"Alison! Do you not get it?! You ruined my life." He hissed.

"I know, Alec," she began to cry. "Just please—"

"Shut the fuck up with your sobbing bullshit. I killed your son because you killed my father. And because you ruined my life, I'll kill your husband." He seethed, the gun in his hand shaking slightly out of anger.

"No!" She cried from the floor. Alec stood watching her on the floor. She didn't dare stand up. "Please, not him," she begged. "Please."

As Happy stood impetuously outside, everyone was impatient. They were worried. Sure, Alison was a tad unhinged, but she would most likely make a rash decision. It was likely she'd get herself hurt.

The boys bickered back and forth on whether to rush in after Alison.

"Alec," Ali whispered from her position on the floor. Now was a good time to bring out her manipulative skills. "Do you love me?"

"Yes! Yes, more than anything! It hurt me to have to hurt you." He quavered, the gun in hand shaking more feverishly.

"Then put the gun down, okay? Put it on the ground. I don't want to hurt you, I just want to talk and get some shit straightened out, okay?" He nodded and put the gun on the ground. Alison was seated in front of him, so the gun was within reach.

"I'm so sorry." He spoke emotionlessly.

"Come hug me, please? It'd make me feel a lot better..." Alec sunk to his knees and crawled over to hug her. Alison was sobbing because the man that killed her son in cold blood was hugging her. The man who intentionally harmed her child, and the same man who wanted to off her husband was hugging her.

allie grabbed the gun on the ground, which went unnoticed by alec.

As she pulled away from the hug, she shot him in the face twice. She dropped the gun and slid away from the body as everyone ran in. Juice had picked her up and walked outside with her cradled into his chest. He sat her on his bike and tried to calm her down.

"Babe, it's all over now, okay? You got him."

"He— I—"

"Calm down, Alison, you're crying really hard. Don't try to talk." He told her as he hugged her.

A/N

thank you so much for the reads, votes and comments on this book. you guys rock! x(: