Chapter Six

Later on that day i woke up to more stomach pains they hurt so bad it made me wanna throw up.  It was 1:15 and zay wasnt home from school yet. I got up and went to make some of the home remedies mom taught me how to make to see if it would help.  Bannanas,cranberry juice, orange peels and ginger ale. Its very disgusting but everything she made a actually worked.

I held my nose and gulped it down. I put the cup in the sink and went to lay on the couch. Soon as i got comfortable there was a knock on the door. I tried to ignore it hoping it would go away but it didn't so i got up to answer it.

   "Who the hell is it?". I asked with an attitude

     "Its me nikki, its reggie" the voice answered

I opened the door to see reggie. His  clothes were all dirty and he smelled horrible.

     "Ummmm..... Come in reggie what's wrong

         He walked in and sat down. All i know is my couch is gonna need some deep ass cleaning.      " nikki Tieonna she's pregnant. The doctor said that she is almost 3 months Along like that means that the night of the party she, she was pregnant and drinking. Nikki did you know that the baby could die from that like what the hell why didnt she tell me sooner i could of stopped her from drinking all she had to do was tell me."

  "Reggie i dont think she knew either. Im pretty sure if she did she Damn sure wouldn't put thd life of her child at stake think about it." I honestly didn't know if Tieonna knew if she was pregnant or not she didnt tell me that. She didnt even tell me that she was 3 months along 

    "Bullshit nikki. I did my side of research and women in their second month experience vomiting. She should have known something was up if she was throwing up. Come on now think about that shit. What am i gonna do how am i gonna take care of this baby. I dont even know what to say to Tee. Nikki what do i do?".

   "It took me a minute to take in everything that he was saying i mean he was tearing up now so i know his ass wasnt playing. He really cared about Tieonna and the baby and I think he actually counted on me to help him.

  "Well Reggie im gonna help you but first imma need you take a shower. Take your clothes off on the step and ill wash them so they will be done when you get out. And then we can talk when you get back down here".

  He nodded his head and did what i told him.  I threw his clothes in the wash and sat back on the couch to decide what i was gonna say. As soon as i started thinking zay came in.

    "Hey babe. Heres your work. Feeling any better." he asked kissing my forehead

   "Babe my stomach is still killing me . But your brothers here. He found out about Tieonna being pregnant i guess and he was smelly and his clothes were dirty so hes in the shower and his clothes are in the wash. He really needs you. He asked me for advice but i think its better coming from his brother" my stomach cramped up again.

   " yeah babe i got him. But i want you to go lay down. Ill whip up some soup for you later". He picked me up and carried me to the room.

    "Ugh babe im gonna throw up". He put me on the bed and handed me the garbage can. It was horrible and i didnt want him to see me like this. When i was done he gave me a glass of water and told me to lay down

   "Guess im not getting any tonight." he mumbled walking out the door.

      "I heard that.!" he looked back at me and laughed.

While i layed down i heard when reggie got out the shower. He was talking to zay asking what he should do.

   "Bro i know nothing about raising a child. What the fuck am i supposed to do"reggie said crying

     "Ayo reggie man the fuck up you not bouta be crying in here straighten yaself up. Your a fucking man you ain't got time to be a acting like no bitch. Now listen to me man. When dad died i had to learn to take care of myself and you at 16. It was hard being that i was a teenager and you were 12. Im telling you man its gonna be hard it is but you just have to let everything fall into place. You gonna go home find Tieonna and tell her that yall are gonna get through this apologize for running away from your problems instead of facing them. She needs you more than ever right now they need you so you really have no time to be bitching about what you can and cannot do because i know you can do it. Go home talk to her and get things together then imma need yall to get yall asses back to school seeing that yall aint been there since it started". Zay said

I heard them do their handshake and then the front door closed. 

By time zay brought me my soup i was on the bed knocked out. This nigga decided he was gonna wake me up and force me to eat some soup. Once i ate it threw it right back up.

   "Babe maybe you have a stomach virus or some shit like that". He said looking at me disgusted.

    "Babe i really dont know. Im gonna lay down and if i still dont feel good when i wake up then ill go make a doctors appointment" I held my stomach and looked up at zay who was giving me this look. He nodded his head and layed a pillow and blanket down on the floor.

   "Babe why you sleeping down there" i asked him leaning over the bed.

    "Nikki i love you to death but im not sleeping next to you while you throwing up and shit thats nasty as hell. But i will lay near by so if you need me ill be here. I smiled and layed down to go back to sleep.

    I love isaiah so much i could live like this forever.