Chapter 15

ITS BEEN 6 WEEKS.................

Everyone has just began to grieve and the baby is growing more than ever 4 weeks old and he has only been home from the hospital for a week isn't that shit amazing.

"hey nikki do you think you and Isaiah will be able to watch the baby so I can take this trip to go see tee?" Reggie asked.

Every week since she died he has been going up to see her grave and I don't believe that it makes things any easier on them right now being that the way he is grieving isn't all that healthy.

"Reg you know that isn't a problem at all but you have to understand that going to see tees grave like this every day isn't healthy your not giving yourself time to accept her death and I know that right about now that's not the first thing you would ever want to do but you have to think about what's  going to be in the best interest of your son him seeing his father In this state every single day or being able to see his father and also be reminded of who his mother is?" Isaiah was slightly agitated. he didn't want to come off rude but he had his godsons best interest in heart

it seems like they have all been suffering a lot since tee's death and no one has really decided to speak about it. but now that things are becoming worse this needs to be the time where everyone gets it out before someone either goes crazy or someone ends up with their feelings hurt.

Reggie looked at Isaiah and tried to find the right words to say except they wouldn't come out. he deep down had a lot of shit that he wanted to say and couldn't because the people who were standing in front of him meant the world to him and he doesn't want to see them hurt or speak to them in any way that might make him seem like a horrible person and he definitely didn't want tee to be looking down as such a thing.

Isaiah and nikki got the baby and headed to go out and grab some dinner. 

"I know i keep saying this but babe im scared i think that your brother is going to end up on some other shit i mean he hasnt given himself time to mourn and you know just as well as i do that its not completely healthy for anyone. That leads to so much shit people go crazy ending up in mental institutions babe and thats not all of it what happens if the pain becomes way to much for him and he ends up comitting suicide! he has the baby zay thats nothing..."

Isaiah cut her off.

"babe your pregnant right now this isnt the type of shit that i want you worryin about right now. ill talk to him set him straight. we had this same problem as kids he couldn't even get over the death of the family pet and i kid you not it was a hamster. trust me babe you relax i got this now lay your little ass down somewhere before i really give you something to worry about"

over the time from tee's death and more the relationship between the three had grown stronger  isaiah had gotten a job a new place and some new gear for the babies and well reggie is still reggie the group is just a million times stronger than what it used to be the only thing thats missing now..... is tee.