𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐟

"you seem like you're in a better mood."

zayn looked up from the exam he was grading after marking the question wrong, raising an eyebrow as liam entered their shared office and closed the door behind him.

"is that so?" he asked, unamused.

"mhm," liam chuckled, walking over to his own desk. he set the stack of exams he'd been holding onto the creaky wood with a plop before sinking into his chair. "you look well rested too. did something good happen?" the younger man asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

zayn narrowed his eyes theatrically, lifting his glasses to rest them in his hair before crossing his broad arms over his chest.

"what exactly are you implying, professor?"

liam grinned before replying, "i don't know. you tell me."

"all right, that's enough out of you. don't you have exams to be grading?" zayn asked, pointing with his red pen to the huge stack of white papers on liam's desk.

"i have until next tuesday to get these done. i'm in no rush," liam explained with a chuckle.

"well, i am," zayn sighed, lowering his glasses back down onto his nose, "so leave me alone."

"professor..."

liam sighed, abruptly standing from his desk so he could walk around to stand behind zayn's chair. the older man ignored him, going back to marking off the exam he was working on.

zayn paused when he felt large hands on his shoulders, squeezing right at his most tender spot before he felt the brush of lips against the shell of his ear. "you're sure nothing... exciting happened with that little lovestruck puppy staying with you?" liam asked quietly, the ends of his growing hair falling into his handsome face.

zayn turned his head, eyes burning into liam's. "again... what are you suggesting?" he asked blankly.

"oh, i don't know. maybe he finally made a move... released some of your tension," liam purred, working his hands around to the front of zayn's shirt before undoing the first button carefully.

zayn cursed himself for choosing today of all days not to wear a tie.

he took liam's hands into his own, halting them in their movements. "are you suggesting that i fucked him?" zayn asked, pulling liam's hands away from his shirt before standing up and turning to face him.

"that's not quite what i had in mind, but if that's what happened-" liam was cut off as zayn pressed him against the bookshelf, his cock twitching when he felt those slender fingers settle around his neck.

"nothing happened between me and that kid. and it never will," zayn muttered, glaring at liam with his fingers pressed into the sides of his neck.

"hm," liam giggled, a seductive smile on his full lips. "that just means more of you for me," he murmured, wrapping his arms around zayn's shoulders. he pulled their bodies together, both gasping in unison as their crotches touched.

"i told you already," zayn sighed, dropping his hand from around liam's neck to rest at the dip of his waist, "last time was a mistake..."

liam dropped one arm as well, trailing his fingers down the sleek fabric of zayn's button down. "that's not what your body is saying," he trailed off, cupping zayn's bulge in his large palm through his dress pants.

zayn let out a strained groan, rocking his hips into liam's hand instinctively. that earned him a smirk from the younger man who took the initiative to turn them around, pressing zayn's back against the bookshelf now.

"let me make you feel good," liam cooed, letting his hands roam down zayn's body before he sank to his knees in front of him, quickly fumbling with his belt.

"fuck..." zayn moaned, letting his eyes slip shut as his fingers slid into liam's silky hair.

and if he ended up bending liam over his desk and fucking him after he came down his throat that afternoon, it was really no one's business other than their own.

A/N: tbh i'm so sorry sksksk

𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 » 𝐳.𝐬.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें