Alternate Ending Part VIII

As Ron runs through the hallway, he looks up and sees a bulky, green-clad figure in front of him. Like, he's about to crash into him-in front of him. The Slytherin's eyes widen when he sees Ron frantically trying to slow down. He skids to a stop, but it's too late: he's rammed into Blaise Zabini, sending them both to the floor in a heap of arms, legs, and book bags.

"Bloody hell," he groans, rubbing his forehead as he attempts to untangle himself from the Slytherin.

As Blaise clambers to his feet, his head tips back slightly and he smiles. "Hey, Ron, look up."

Ron obliges. There's a cluster of red berries, and he barely has time to register what that means before Blaise's hand is on his jaw, and Blaise kisses him. It's a nice kiss, sweet and tender, but it's much too short for Ron's liking.

When Blaise let's go of him and walks away with a smile, he's blushing. Why is he blushing? Blaise is a boy. Of course, all of his best friends are gay.... Wow, he really seems to attract the LGBTQ crowd. His brain isn't quite in the state to properly process all of these thoughts, so they enter his mind as half-formed statements.

He kissed a boy.

As he leaves the scene, still blushing like mad, he can't help but hear a certain Katy Perry playing in his mind.