✨Chapter Five✨

~~~~~

"Nothing really. . ." You say trying to ignore it.

"So you do admit you at least have some dreams." He says raising an eyebrow like he knows something you don't.

"What?" You ask with a pout and he chuckles, moving over to you and ruffling up your hair.

He seductively bites his lip and sits down next to you. He turns his head to you. "I have some rules."

Your heart drops and you look at him nervously. "W-what?" You ask.

"Rules." He smirks.

Why don't you play it out? If this really is like the 'dream' then hopefully it will end well. Everything should go right. Nothings really different. Besides the fact that your teachers. . . never mind.

"What rules are we talking about?" You ask, this time looking at him more confidently. Jimin and your eyes are soon dragged to the door as it opens reveling a happy looking Jungkook.

"Yes Kook?" You ask looking at him. He softly smiles as a tint of pink creeps over his cheeks. It looks like he's hiding something behind his back but you couldn't tell from your angle view.

"Jungoo~" You cooe while pointing to his torso, so he hopefully gets the hint to show you what he's hiding. "What's behind your back?"

"Well. . ." He softly says with a bunny smile. "I found these on my way back and I thought-" He pulls out a beautiful bouquet of flowers and starts to walk over to you.

You stand up and Jungkook hands you the flowers. You smile at him and wrap your arms around his frame for a hug. He instantly hugs you back and takes in your scent generously.

Jimin clearly thought this hug was too long as he cleared his throat for your attention. You pulled away from Jungkook and looked at him.

"Jungkook, if you don't mind I was busy talking to Y/n." Jimin said a little rudely. Why would he act this way around his own best friend? Jungkook nods and smiles before leaving the room and closing the door.

You yelp as you feel a sting on your butt cheek. You turn around to face Jimin quickly, since he was the one to slap your butt. You look at him surprised. Jimin stands up and takes the flowers out of your hand. Throwing them to the ground.

You gasp at his sudden mood change and actions. His dark orbs concentrated on your face. He places his hands on your waist and pulls your body closer to his. He slowly goes to your ear and whispers, "You're only mine."

Your eyes widen as you can feel a crimson colored blush appear over your face. You definitely weren't dreaming. You couldn't have been. It felt all too real.

Jimin removes one of his hands from your waist and places it on your cheek. He looks into your eyes before slowly tilting his face towards yours. You can't believe it. Was your dream actually coming true. Was Park Jimin about to kiss you?

You have to be a psychic.

"WHATS UP BITCHES!" You hear Taehyung yell as he slams the door open. You hop away from Jimin terrified. "What's happening in here?" Taehyung asked, making you look down not wanting your brother to know what was going on.

"Oh it must've been a party, well why didn't you invite me?" Taehyung asked with a pout as the lines on his forehead increased by his 'anger'. You sighed in relief, you should've known Taehyung was too dumb to realize what was happening.

"Not at all Tae, we definitely would've invited you." Jimin said walking up to Taehyung, putting his arm over his shoulder.

"Aw yay, anyways Namjoon told us all to come over to his house, so let's go." Taehyung said.

"What about Jungkook?" You asked and you saw Jimin clearly look annoyed.

"I'm gonna grab-" Taehyung spoke but was soon cut off by Jimin, "He'll find his way, don't worry I'll text him." Jimin said nonchalantly.

"Okay let's go!" Taehyung said cheerfully, practically skipping out of the house to the car.

As you all got situated in the car, Jimin spoke. "I forgot to turn off a light, I'll be back." He said and got out.

"Cheap ass." You spoke under your breath with rolled eyes.

"What was that?" Jimin said looking back to you.

"Nothing." You retaliate. He lowly chuckles and continues to walk off.

Jungkooks POV

Jimin had previously texted me about our trip to Namjoon's. He told me to grab Y/n first though. Of course I was more than happy. I like Y/n a little bit more than a friend. I don't think I could ever bring myself to admit it though.

I feel as if she puts herself down a lot, even though she's really beautiful. Anything and everything you could ever want in one girl is her.

I place my sweaty palm on the doorknob and open the door. "Y/n we have to-" I stopped talking when I saw she wasn't there. Maybe she was in a different room? Although that's not the only thing that crossed my mind.

I walked in the room and squatted down to see the flowers I had gave her on the floor. Clearly thrown down since the petals and leaves were scattered across. Tears brimmed on the edge of my eyes as I saw this. I just couldn't believe-

"Ah Jungkook, I've been expecting you."

A/N

I'm sorry for taking so long to update. It was really hard to upload the chapter for some reason. Anyways I kind of like changing pov a little bit, so I might do that sometimes :D.