✓9

You raised your brows and looked at him with 'are you serious' look. He slowly examine your presence, looking straight at your eyes then your outfit.

"Soohyun?!" Hoshi quickly covered his mouth from shouting. "It's really you!! You've change a lot!" He hugged you tightly and hugged him back.

"You've change!! You also look pretty!" You thanked him for those compliments and laughed. To be honest, you're not that close to Joshua's friends.

"What are you guys doing here?" All of you walked while checking every store. "To have fun." Joshua answered.

You quickly runned to the corner and both of them only looked at you. You saw a young girl who is crying and curled up there.

"Are you guys back?" Hoshi questioned while you are busy talking to the kid. "Nope. She haven't answer me." They saw that the kid somehow calmed through your words.

They both soften when the kid hugged you tightly. You held her hand and walked over Joshua. "We will find your parents, I promise!" You bend and release your pinky finger.

"P-promise?" She asked and wiped her tears. "Promise!" She connected her pinky finger with you and smiled.

"Let's help Naeun found her parents!" You exclaimed and held Naeun's small hand. "Good job." Joshua said while Hoshi played with Naeun.

"I know right. I'm still good with kids." You answered and flipped your hair one time. "Unnie? Where are we going?" The younger kid interrupt their conversation.

"Oh~ we are going to find a guard to keep you in jail." You threathend and she seemed to buy it. "Unniieee noo~" She whined while tugging her hand away.

"Of course no Naeun." You said and pinched her cheeks "We are going to find a guard to help us find your parents!" You exclaimed and touched her nose.

•Soohyun p.o.v•

Cuttie little one.

We continued walking until we finally found a guard. I tap her shoulder since I'm facing her back. "Excuse me, ma'am?" She turned around and looked at us.

"What can I do to you?" She asked and looked at Naeun then to Hoshi and Joshua. "You see, this young pretty lady lost her parents. Please help us." I heard Naeun chuckled when she heard that.

"Of course! What's your name baby girl?" She bend down to level Naeun. "I'm Naeun!" She said sounding baby.

"Last name?" The guard asked once again. "Lee!" The guard fished her walkie-talkie and started talking. "Well that was easy." Hoshi said and pinched Naeun's cheeks.

"You always pinched mine! Why can't I pinch yours?! It's chubby too!" She complained and stomp her foot.

"My cheeks are my treasure, so no touching them." Hoshi said and touched his beloved cheeks. Suddenly, Joshua lifted Naeun and bring her to his shoulder.

Naeun gasped at his sudden movement but quickly changed it to happiness as she see the mall wider. "Thank you oppa!"

Joshua hummed and make sure Naeun wouldn't fall on his shoulder. "He look like a father." Hoshi stated making a release a laugh. I gave him a thumbs up, agreeing.

"Alright we are going to find your parents Naeun!" The guard exclaimed when she finished talking to her walkie-talkie. Her expression send different from my expectations. She look sad.

"Hey, what's the problem?" I asked as I stood infront of Joshua to face Naeun. "I want to spend more time with you." She pouted and I swear to God she's the cuttest!

Looking at her made me pout too. I felt air touched me, realizing Joshua blowed my mouth. "Stop that, you look like a kid." He said and smiled.

"It's not my fault I'm cutㅡ"

"Oh wow now I'm third wheel." We heard Hoshi mumbled, looking at the both of us. "What's third wheel?" The innocent Naeun ask. I chuckled and tiptoed to pinch her cheeks.

"Soon you'll know."

I faced the guard and took out my phone. "Can you please just call us when you find her parents? She wants to buy something for her parents and we'll just guide her."

The guard raised her eyebrows on me and nodded. She gave me her phone as I save my number in there. "Thanks!"

I pushed Joshua and Hoshi far from there and started walking. "Nice lie." Hoshi laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Atleast we can play there!" I pointed in the kidzone as Naeun smiled widely and her eyes were shining.

"Unnie thank you so much!!" Joshua held her down and she runned over the counter, hoping happily. "One kid and three teens please." I smiled and she handed the tickets. I thanked her and Naeun ranned as they opened the small gate.

I can just jump on it though. Naeun removed her shoes and stock it in the shoerack, same as to us. "We aren't kid you know." Joshua mumbled and I chuckled. "Don't waste the opportunity, bro." Hoshi said as he runned to Naeun to play.

"He is right." I laughed and went to them to play. I looked around and saw Joshua sitting on the floor. Calling Hoshi, I mumbled my plan and he agree on it. He went closer to him and lift him up. "Yah! Bring me down youㅡ"

And he throw Joshua in the ball pit. He gasped at the sudden impact and runned his hand in his hair. "I swearㅡ"

I throw a ball at him.

It's like a whole day Joshua doesn't even complete his sentence. "Ball fight!" Naeun screamed and throw herself beside Joshua. Naeun was the first one to throw at Joshua and it goes vice versa.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it. "Joshua would be a great dad." I turned around at Hoshi and nodded. "C'mon we're missing the fun!" He quickly pulled my arm so I keep my phone again and runned with him.

The next thing I knew is everyone was looking at us while we are busy throwing balls over us like bombs.

____

1000 is the minimum of the words so the story of every chapter is kinda short I am sorry ._.