✓5

"Goodmorning ma'am." You greet the costumer with a happy smile draw in your face. "One Hot Americano please." You tapped the gadget infront of you and told her to sit down while waiting.

"Who knew this job isn't easy as they think." You said while waiting for Heechul to prepare the drink. He chuckled as he handed it to you. "You're doing great though."

You thanked him for the compliment. You shout the costumer's name and gave it to her. "Have a nice day!" With that she left. "Let's go to mall later!" Dahyun suggested as she jumped like a 5 years old kid.

"Yeah. I haven't in a mall nowadays." Sadness can be heard at your tone. They all felt bad for you. They didn't know what's the reason. "You guys are coming, right?" The happy girl faced Momo and Heechul, asking if they are coming or not.

"Yes!"

"Can't say no."

×~×~×~×

[Hyunnie]
We are going to mall, I'm just saying don't fetch me:)

[Beombear]
That's great! I'm also in the mall together with Taehyun.

[Hyunnie]
See you there then!
Send 5:17

"Who is that? Your boyfriend?" Dahyun asked teasingly and you quickly denied it. "He is just a friend." You emphasized the word 'friend' for her to understand.

"C'mon we are going to miss the bus!" Momo yelled at the both of you and quickly runned to the bus station. When a bus arrived, you all quickly walked inside and find a seat for the 4 of you. It's been a long time since you enter the mall. The last time you remember, you were with your grandparents.

Minutes passed you already inside the mall. People gathering and walking inside. "Quick! Let's go to the arcade!" The blonde haired, Momo pulled you together with Dahyun as you runned to the nearest arcade.

You all exchange your money with tokens. You as you, running to the basketball and play it along with them. "Heechul-ah~" All of you turned heads to Momo who is using her aegyo voice.

"Teddy bear~" She pointed at the machine where the bears are there. You and Dahyun shared glances at how Momo act to Heechul. It's very unusual for the both of you.

"Alright." They walked on the machine, leaving you and Dahyun alone. "Are they dating?" Dahyun asked immediately when they leave.

You shooked your head slowly. "Let's bet then. If they date these days pay me $10." Confident in her eyes are showned. "Alright and if they didn't pay me $10 too."

"Deal." Both of you shook hands as if it's the bet really matters. "Soohyun?" A hand rested on your shoulder. You jumped at the sudden action of whoever-this-man-is.

"Stop scaring me you idiot!" You slightly punched his chest when you turned around and saw Beomgyu with another boy. You guess it's Taehyun.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Dahyun gasped as he examine Beomgyu's presence. "He is nice, handsome, and cute! You're cute toge-" You quickly cover her mouth, stopping her to let another word.

"I told you we are just friends. F-r-i-e-n-d-s." You whispered in her right ears, shivers runned down her spine. "Guess that is Taehyun. Hi!" Changing the topic when you saw how uncomfartable he is.

Letting go of Dahyun's mouth and quickly wiping your hand with handkerchief. "Hi." Taehyun force a smile.

"Who are these boys? Your boyfr-" You quickly glared at Momo. A death glare for her to stop right away. "Beomgyu this is Momo, Heechul, and Dahyun." You pointed them while introducing.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Beomgyu and this is Taehyun."

×~×~×~×

You all spend your time in arcade. Almost half of your money was used. You sighed thinking why did you spend them instead of saving.

(a fucking mood)

"You looked stressed." Beomgyu laughed at how you sat on the massage chair while waiting for the others to finish their game. "I don't have enough money, oh my gosh. How will I survive." You ruffled your hair in frustration.

"Pay day ain't that long right?" You shrugged your shoulders not knowing the answer. You just thought you wouldn't use your money this week. No eating lunch, no buying foods or things, and walk to your house.

"Where is Heechul and Momo?" You asked when you saw Dahyun walking to you, bringing her tickets. "Momo was tired and wanted to go home..so Heechul you know." You nodded knowing what she meant.

"Taehyun?" Your head turned to Beomgyu when you noticed he is nowhere to be found. "Just around there." He answered. "I'm going home. Mom would kill me. Bye!" Dahyun waved and walked away.

"You're probably tired. I'll text Taehyun to meet us at the parking lot." You nodded and stood up straight. You streched a bit and both walk where you and Taehyun will meet.

He opened the back seat for you and released a 'thank you'. You are patiently waiting for Taehyun inside the car while Beomgyu stood outside.

You chuckled at how Taehyun runned to the car. At first you thought he is tall because Beomgyu said he don't like small girls. Turned out, he is small too. But you are way too much small for him too.

"I'm sorry I waited you long. But I bought fries." Taehyun offered you a cup of fries and accept it. "Thank youu~" You cooed and start eating while Beomgyu is driving.

You reached your home safely. You thanked them again and drive away. You stepped on the  ladder, slowly opening the window and closing it afterwards.

You're still thinking how will you save money this week. You could just have pack your own lunch. But the problem is, you can't cook.

You walked inside the bathroom, taking a quick bath to somehow relax you. When you finished, you dry your hair with towel while looking outside.

You sat on the edge of the bed, scrolling through instagram. A door slam heard outside of your room. Your father just got home. You yawned and closed your phone, putting it on the night stand.

You cover yourself with blanket and sleep peacefully.

____

I seriously can't cook ;-; I can fry hotdogs!! But can't crack an egg-

Don't judge me ;-;