✓7

"Who are you chatting?" He asked, eyes fixed on the road. "Your boyfriend?" He added even though his heart ached at the thought of that.

"Nah just Dahyun and the others." You answered followed by a laugh. He released a relief sigh. He is acting weird and he knows that. Perphaps he still love this young lady beside her.

You stopped on a familiar store and got out. Before you go to the cementery, you always went to the nearest flower shop to buy your grandparents flower.

"Ms. Yang!" A man greet you with a smile in his face. "I told you Jeonghan, don't call me like that!"

"I'll call you Mr. Yoon!" He chuckled at your reply and nodded. "You got prettier!" You shyly thanked him and was about to ask.

"2 white roses and 4 orchid coming right up." You smiled that he still remembered it. "Hey Josh!" He greet the blue haired boy once he enter. "Hey hyung."

"Did you get back together." Jeonghan asked innocently while preparing your flowers. "Uhhㅡ"

You looked at Jeonghan with a forced smile while Joshua scrubbed the back of his neck looking around. "No? That's great! I have a chance." Jeonghan winked at you making you chuckled at how he flirt.

"Hyuuung~" Joshua cooed.

"Here you go pretty lady~" Jeonghan handed you the beautiful flowers, and took it from him. "You're the best!" You compliment him and he lift his left thumb. "No need to tell me Soohyun."

"There! Soohyun! Not Ms. Yang!" You point out completely happy about that small thing. "I'll be back here when I have time, thanks!" You waved to Jeonghan and walked where your grandparents buried.

They're buried in a high ground and you love it when you come there everynight, you can see the city lights and feel the cold breeze.

"Hi granma, granpa." You walked closer and put the flower between them. "Josh can you just wait me in the car?" You turned your head to him and he was hesitating to move.

"Butㅡ"

"Please?" That's when he gave up. He walked back to the flower shop where he park his car. Instead of going inside the car, he opened the glass door, bell ringing around the store.

"Where is she?" His hyung asked as he picked up the leaves scattered around the floor. "Alone." He muttered.

While Joshua and Jeonghan are talking, you faced where your grandparents name engraved on a fine stone. "Mom and dad will divorce anytime." You sat on the grass and started opening your problems with them. "It's getting hard actually. The more I live the more problems I recieved."

Luckily you have brought your own handkerchief to wipe your own tears. "But I have a new friends! They're name is Momo, Dahyun, and Heechul!" You exclaimed as if they are really here beside you, listening to everyword you say.

×~×~×~×

"It's almost 7:30 where is she?" Jeonghan asked when he notice the wall clock. It's getting darker outside and Joshua is worried about you. You have been there for almost 2 hours. He hope you didn't lost on the way back.

Suddenly, the glass door open wide. It's you and Joshua hugged you tightly. "I thought I lost you again!" He said as he keep hugging you.

"Uhㅡ"

A loud cough or should I say fake cough, heard and he immidiately let go of you. "It's getting darker you should go." Jeonghan informed you and you gasped.

"Shit! Beomgyu will kill me!" You quickly runned to the car, telling to Joshua to open it. He let out a scoff when he heard Beomgyu's name but open the car for you.

"Thanks Jeonghan!" You waved and Joshua started driving. The ride is quiet. No one dares to talk. Also it's somehow weird for you and him. The ride goes for 25 minutes.

"Just drop me off there." You smiled and he stopped where you point. "Thanks for everything Joshua." You got off the car and stare at his eyes.

"Goodnight." He said looking at your eyes too. "Goodnight. Safe trip." You closed the door on the passenger seat and he started driving. Your phone start ringing and smiled when you saw his name. "I just got home."

You knew Beomgyu will bomb bard you questions, that's why you cutted him off immediately. "I almost post your picture everywhere!"

You silently laugh while stepping on the ladder. "How's the day?" He quickly changed the mood while you closed the window. "Well nothing changed."

Turning on the lights and laying down on your bed is the best thing to do now. "I might be out of town this week."

"Why?" You want him to stay beside you. "Taehyun and I are going to his hometown." You breathe out understanding them. "That's great." You exclaimed. He knows you're sad about it and he felt bad.

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Will you call me in the morning?"

"Ofcourse, why wouldn't I."

You chuckled and so he is. "Well you should be asleep now." You said and hug your pillow. "Yeah you too, goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" You hunged up and put your phone on the night stand. You closed your eyes and sleep peacefully.

•Beomgyu's p.o.v

"You like her, don't you?" I jumped at the sudden voice of Taehyun. "Who said I like midget?" I laughed awkwardly but he isn't having it.

He looked at me and furrow his eyebrows. "Really?" I looked at my phone, seeing my reflection. "I guess I like her." I sighed and lay on the couch. "Tell her." He sat beside me, holding a cup with hot chocolate drink.

"I don't want to. I don't want to ruin our friendship." I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration. "You never know if you won't try." He took a sip from it and turned on the television, watching Spongebob Squarepants.

Somehow for the first time he has brain. He has point also but what if she didn't return my feelings? I don't want to broken.

____
*enters sentence*