"What are you doing with those?!" You shouted, snatching up the clothing. You crumpled it into your palm and held it against your chest, your cheeks flushed red. "I-I didn't mean to! I-I swear!" He stammered.

But just imagine them wearing only those with that cute red face of their's- NO! His face turned more red if possible before you scampered off in embarrassment.

Chiyo seemed to notice the awkward tension between you two. Once Daisuke picked you up and dropped you and Kirishima off at his place, you noticed Eiichi wasn't present.

"Where's-" you started. "He traveled to the other side of Japan for an important meeting. He'll be back at the end of the week," Daisuke explained. "You two will be here alone," Chiyo added.

You flushed slightly but nodded as Eijirou did the same before leading you inside. "You do know that I didn't mean it, right?" He asked, recalling the incident back at your place. You nodded and bit your lip, a slight flush on your cheeks.

"I'm just embarrassed you found them.." you muttered. "At least it was you and not somebody else," you added, smiling softly at him. He grinned in return. "You can go set your stuff in my room. I can start a movie and some popcorn if ya wanna go get changed into something more comfortable," he said. You nodded before turning to the stairs.

As you traveled up the two flights, you realize how big Eijirou's house really was. You walked down the hall into his bedroom that of course had a few Crimson Riot posters up, a mahogany red dresser against the far wall and a walk in closet next to it. His red curtains were opened to reveal the sunlight peering in through the doors of his balcony on the west wall.

The smokey blue walls were a nice touch along with the matching carpet color and a red rug. His bed sat against the south wall, a mahogany red bed frame with red sheets and a slate grey comforter and pillows. A matching mahogany nightstand sat on either side, both with three drawers, along with lamps, coasters, and one with an alarm clock.

There was a punching bag in the far corner, probably from his dorm, along with a few dumbbells, and a small fan. His mahogany desk sat next to it, and it was decorated with blank papers, pencils and pens, along with a desk lamp. A slate grey chair was strewn away from it, so you pushed it back in before setting your bag next to his dresser.

You quickly changed into a penguin onesie, that Eijirou told you to bring, before going back downstairs.

"Just in time. I'm ordering take out, any suggestions?" He asked, taking out his phone. "Sushi?" You questioned. He grinned in response. "Of course. I picked out the Jungle Book for you. Do you wanna go make a small little blanket fort?" "You know me so well," you chimed, already heading to the large living room.

The living room was a white theme, with creme and brown pillows and blankets, along with some furniture. You pressed a button for a flat screen TV to pop out of the entertainment center as you walked back over to a chest filled with blankets. There were already barstools and hardcover books out for you to build your fort, and build you did. The fort was big enough so you both could lean against the couch and sit on some comfy pillows that you would pluck off the chairs and sofas.

You situated it where you could both fully see the TV screen and you grabbed a few pillows and put them next to each other, along with a large blanket you and Kirishima would share.

The doorbell rang just as Kirishima came back from his room wearing light grey baggy sweatpants, probably a habit he picked up from Bakugou, and a darker grey tank top, that showed off his arm muscles and shoulders quite well. You heard him thank the person who delivered it as you put the DVD into the DVD player. He grinned at your work building a fort and handed you a set of chopsticks and a plate of sushi.

A full belly, dark lights, and a movie was all that would get you to start to get drowsy. "(Name), c'mon get up," Kirishima whispered, turning off the TV. "No," you whined, curling up inside of your penguin onesie and blanket.

"You're gonna get a stiff back if you fall asleep here," he reasoned. You grumbled something inaudible under your breath before you squeaked when Kirishima dragged you out from underneath the fort and picked you up bridal style. "E-Eijirou!" You squeaked. "Shh, 'm taking ya to bed. You're exhausted. Just sleep," he whispered, smiling softly at your figure.

And sleep you did. You fell asleep in his arms as he was carrying you up the stairs. He pulled back the covers to his bed before softly placing you in it, making sure your head rested perfectly on the pillow and bringing up the covers. He turned on his fan before crawling in next to you and turning off the lamp.

As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he couldn't help but admire your sleeping figure. He brushed some loose strands from your face to just admire you more. He quickly but cautiously shuffled closer to you so he could wrap an arm around your waist.

He felt awkward staring at you, but he couldn't help it. After about twenty minutes of staring, he himself finally felt drowsy. He smiled before placing a soft kiss against your forehead and resting his chin on top of your head before closing his eyes.

———————————————————
This chapter was much longer than expected. But, quite frankly, I enjoyed writing it. A cute fluffy chapter with our manliest man at 11:00 at night. Sleep? We dunno her. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!