#TF115

"So... how was her when you were talking?" I asked Heidden as I simply wiped the side of his lips with a light stain of my lipstick.

My cheeks heated but I smiled while looking at him, I tilted my head. He looks so gorgeous with a man bun, it was trimmed and shorter than the last time we video call but still long hair for a man. I really admire his beauty ever since. Well, secretly.

He licked his lips while eyes on me seriously, he shrugged slightly. "She looked fine..."

He seems normal, it makes me feel comfortable that he has moved on from his past relationship and he doesn't look bothered about my questions.

"Was she mad?"

I'm curious, I don't wanna talk bad about her but why did she want to still talk to Heidden after all she had done?

"It doesn't matter if she is, I made it clear that we're over. Our topic..." he sighs gently and caresses my waist up tenderly. "It was all about her hate, to me—"

"And on me?" I chuckled. "I understand it, Heidden. I hated you, too, for talking about her. It was normal to feel naman."

"It isn't normal to hate you, you're not doing anything bad. You hated me but you didn't hate her, you didn't talk shit about her and such." He sighed and rolled his eyes tiredly.

I chuckled again. "Because we're different, of course. She's just expressing it. Well..." I inhaled. "I think she hasn't moved on yet?"

He laughed a bit sarcastically.

"She has, she just doesn't really like seeing me happy with you while she's miserably in love with someone she couldn't get."

"She's younger than us and she needs time to learn her wrongs and realize it, yaan na natin siguro..." I chuckled awkwardly.

He pursed his lips and nodded. "That was my last, hindi na ako makikipag usap ulit."

"Bahala ikaw." I shrugged. I don't really care if they talk, they need it for sure to close the hole in between them so Heidden could walk without a tail of yesterday.

He laughed and pulled my waist to bury his face on my neck. "You're too cute, baby."

I giggled. "Speaking of cute, your cousin's really adorable and cute!"

"Hmm," he hummed on my neck. "Ione?"

"Yup! We were talking all night while I was waiting for you to wake up! She's talking a lot about you."

"Uh-huh, I'm sure she ruined half of my image."

I laughed. "No! You're her favorite nga, e! You're so vulnerable daw like Chance, kayo raw ang favorite niya?"

"That little liar!" he chuckled.

"She doesn't like Heilder and Pyrex—her brother because they're masungit and harsh, also strict while you're more like a guide and Kuya than the others."

"I just don't wanna be strict because she might get rebellious as she grows, Pyrex and Heilder are strict in only major ways that they know could be Ione's weaknesses."

I laughed and nodded. "Yup, I know Heilder's ways as a big bro! Ganoon din siya sayo dati!"

I could imagine Ione's situation with a lot of boy relatives around her especially that she's the youngest in the line of teenagers while the other two girls are older than all of the boys, Ione said they don't meddle with their doings that much.

I have a lot of guy relatives, too. Even when I am older than them, they are more mature in many ways since I think—I was lack of maturity because I grew up without a sibling, I listen to their advices to also improve my views around. They're helpful.