#TF105

June 20 | Philippines

[ INSTAGRAM ]

heidestrevillo's story: missing my baby...

•••

patchclarlos replied to story:
Congratulations, you've moved on.

seen

Seems like you just really waited me to break up with you and resume your dead teenage love story that happened to be alive with Millaray, hmm.

heidestrevillo:
Stop acting like a bothered kid, Patch.

patchclarlos:
Now you know why I never trusted your love for me?

read

That's because you never made me feel your sincerity ever since, Heidden. You never made me feel wanted, all you did was chase of guilt.

heidestrevillo:
You know really nothing, you never felt that coz you're blinded by your fucking doubts

patchclarlos:
And my doubts aren't wrong after all

heidestrevillo:
Why are you bringing the past all of a sudden? Because you see me happy?

patchclarlos:
No, I want you to be guilty. I want to hear the truth

seen

You never loved me

heidestrevillo:
Tangina naman, Patch. Kung hindi, bakit ako nagtiis sayo ng ilang taon?

patchclarlos:
You just felt entertained and awed coz we have the same mannerisms, hobbies, favorites and all! You were just chasing me like a dog because you thought she would never come back again and you couldn't see another with all the same things!

And suddenly she went back, yung pakikipagbreak ko—angel in disguise din sayo no?

heidestrevillo:
You were the one who broke it, stop putting the blame on me

You confessed your love to Chancent, to my fucking cousin. Can you clear up your mind and think about everything you've done?

patchclarlos:
You clearly used me because I'm a fucking replica!

You used Chancent to reply to me and when you saw something interesting about me that made you remember her, you took me! You suddenly paid attention! It was all clear to me now!

heidestrevillo:
Look who's talking, you're really good at turning the tables. Stop justifying yourself here

You're in love with Chance in the middle of our relationship and I never talked about it coz I thought you'd change

patchclarlos:
Don't be so funny, you know that I loved you and you just simply don't care about me liking him!

And that was true, you and Chancent are different! You were lifeless, waiting to find someone new—a new replica of Millaray because I was changing by years. Hindi ka na kasi makakahanap ng eksaktong siya dahil patay na siya.

heidestrevillo:
I never mentioned her, I never hired neither searched for her! Stop dragging her name here, it was all about our broken relationship

patchclarlos:
Are you happy that she's alive? Paano ba siya nabuhay? Or bakit pa?

heidestrevillo:
PLEASE STOP DRAGGING HER IN YOUR FUCKING SHITTY DRAMA!

patchclarlos:
I want to talk