#TF70

May 11 | 3:16 PM

•••

The restaurant has been busy and crowded this afternoon, I was just sitting on the usual spot in the corner where I could see the passing people and cars outside.

"This is your order, Madame!" Yuta put the tray with our snacks on the table as he sat down in front of me.

I chuckled and quickly took my avocado shake.

"Thanks!"

Yuta almost choked as I started sipping my drink. "You're welcome, babe."

I just giggled while enjoying the snack. He hates that I like Avacodo shake, he doesn't like the taste especially the smell of this that's why he looked so engrossed.

"Where's Howard, by the way? Why are you alone today?"

They're usually here to spend time, Yvonne was asleep in our staff room after her shift earlier while Rowena and Heloise went to the mall.

He shrugged. "He's in Pattie's apartment since last night, he kept on sending me their sweet pictures as if I care about them. Yuck!"

I laughed. Yuta is Japanese-American and more decent than Howard's way of getting a girlfriend, although they are both in the side of fun yet. They don't take relationships seriously which I somehow understand because they're still young.

He rested his crossed arms on the table while sipping on his frappe. "So how is it going now? Still no plan to meet him here?"

I frowned and looked away. "No, I'm not really ready. I don't know how to face him and I don't wanna look stupid while talking to him!"

Seriously speaking, I don't wanna meet him for some reason I don't understand certainly because I don't want to admit. I feel nervous, I don't even know what's happening to me. I am crowded with anticipation and fear, I missed Heidden for sure but he seems so out of reach for me. Maybe because of the fact that he had a long time relationship and I was just here, stalking him then he suddenly blocked me when I had the guts to chat him.

Frustrating as hell but I know my place so I shrugged it off.

"You're just thinking it that way, you wouldn't know that."

"Are you suggesting me to meet him?"

He clicks his fingers.

"Yes, I have been suggesting you to do that. Why are so dumb these days?" he winces. "Because I think it would be more nice if you two meet again but! But don't lose your focus in the process, don't make him notice the tea in your face." He laughed while looking at me. "It's pitiful!"

I furrowed my brows.

"Seriously? Shall I text him to meet now, huh?" I asked sarcastically.

He nods. "Sure!"

I rolled my eyes, he chuckles adorably.

"Such a cutie." He tickles my neck that made me push him continuously. "I like your outfit today! Hmm, well, you really have a good fashion taste!"