#TF74

May 12

I was too embarrassed because of Yuta's stupid text to Heidden, it was too much! I didn't go to the resto the whole day and just walked around the shops when I felt so caged in my apartment. Yuta kept on apologizing in a silly way and it's annoying me more.

I'm irritated. He shouldn't have done that! He's not the one in the damn seat to suffer the embarrassment.

I was frowning while chewing my hamburger—remembering what Yuta did and Heidden's reply at the same time. I felt hungry after walking around so I decided to stop and eat for a while.

I had a very long night because of Heidden's freaking reply but still energized this morning because of the same reason. The irony.

Well, it was true that I missed him but Yuta was wrong for doing it without my consent! I wouldn't embarrassed myself, 'no! I hate him, plus this Heidden—he shouldn't reply! Grr, what a fool!

"Hi..." a familiar voice greeted gruffly out of my thoughts. I almost forgot how to breathe as I surprisingly watch Heidden taking the seat in front of me.

He looked so fresh with a man bun, long faded sides hairstyle, dark blue L.A. sweater and a pair of gray sweatpants—he put his iced coffee on the table and his eyes finally met mine as he turned his head in front.

I blinked, my heart keeps on dribbling like crazy but I quickly composed myself with a glare as I continued chewing my burger. I wanted to run and cry in panic within me but hell, I am Millie! I learned how to make myself look okay even when I'm really not, I had to lift that energy since I got a cancer because I didn't wanna worry my parents and the people around me.

So now that it's just Heidden? Cancer is painful than facing him!

He licked his lips as he leaned back on the back rest of his chair while watching me, I've been seeing him in pictures on Instagram and I must say that he's way better in person than any photographs although he's photogenic... especially when he was with his ever elegant ex girlfriend, most of his pictures on IG were their sweet captured moments.

I sighed inwardly because I stalked his account earlier and it feels like they're still together until now. I swallowed simply and put down my half burger on the plate.

"Uhm, hey..." I greeted back coolly and normally, I took my avocado shake and sipped on it.

The corner of his lips lifted a bit, his eyes were just following my every move and it was sooo freaking weird to feel because my heart isn't getting better.

"Not complaining but you're not replying..." he said slowly and clearly.

I shrugged. "I just feel really embarrassed because of my friend's text to you, I'm out of the mood."

I honestly wanted to reply earlier but I visited his IG first so... my mood left me in the dark again.

He nodded slightly with natural piercing eyes. "I didn't mind it, though."

I frowned, I finished my food for minutes and he just let me eat in silence. My heart couldn't calm down even how much I try to take everything normally, it's still hard to ignore the fact that we're together in one table and place. After eating, I found myself walking with him while talking about random things.