Chapter Eight

"We have a guest here. His name is Sebastian and he will be stay here for...well forever I guess. His kingdom got taken over and the king and queen are dead. This is the only place that will take him in." The queen says to us. "He's not like...the guest we had from Italy?" I ask. "No. He is very kind and he wants to meet you two. He will be here in 20 minutes. People also call him Bash since...the queen wasn't his mother. He is a bastard." She says. "Thats why no other country would take him in. But why did you?" I ask. "Be was the kings only child. He was going to become king anyway but his home is gone. We thought we would be generous by letting him stay." She says and leaves. "You don't seem very excited." Francis says to me. "I'm not. I'm not big on guests anymore." I say. "Don't worry. You are the queen, he is just a nobody bastard. He cannot hurt you." He says. I nod and we go down to where we'll be meeting him. The king went to pick him up so they will arrive in a royal carriage. Once we're down there, I say "Thats not the only thing thats on my mind. I...I think I'm pregnant." Francis looks shocked and then happy. "Thats great. Just what everyone wants. We want a child, and everyone else wants an heir to the thrown." He says. "But what if it is a girl. Everyone is expecting a male, so they will have a king after you." I say. "If its a girl than we will try for another but obviously we will keep and love her. If we don't have another, then thats okay. It'll be like you. Your the only child, but everyone loves and respects you." He says. "Not everyone. Some of MY people don't want their leader to be a woman. If a war or something happens, I'm going to have to protect my country. And some people don't think I can do that." I say. We get interrupted by the carriage pulling up. First the king walks out, and then what I'm assuming is Bash. He is actually very handsome. He has dark brown eyes and blue-ish green-ish eyes. He is tall. He looks a lot like the queen. Omg! I think I know why the queen is letting him stay. "Your his mother, aren't you?" I whisper to her. "Yes. I swear to god if you tell anyone, even francis, i will kill you." She says. "I won't tell anyone. But if thats your son, shouldn't you have been living in his kingdom?" I ask. "It is supposed to be that way. But I am the queen of a more powerful country. So my former lover decided to let me go in exchange that he gets to keep the child." She says. I stop talking after that. Bash walks up to us and bows. "You must be the new king and queen." He says. "Uh..yes. Please, call me Mary." I say. "Mary. And your name?" He asks Francis. "Francis." He says with a very serious face. "I'm Sebastian. And since you are the queen, I will treat you like one." He says and bows in front of me. "Oh um...no need for that." I say. "If you say so." He says and walks away. "I don't like him!" Francis says. "What? Why? I find him nice and a gentleman." I say. "I find him a suck up and a nobody." Francis says. "That's not a nice thing to say." I argue. "I am the future king. I am in titled to my own opinion." He says. "Well your "opinion" is wrong!" I say and storm awah from him. He just met Sebastian and already he is being rude. It just really pisses me off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it took me forever to write this chapter. I've been so busy with stuff. Ether way I'll try to update as soon as I can. Go check out my other books. Thanks byee!