Chapter Thirteen

I go back to the castle and look for Francis. I turn the corner and he's there. He looks at me and starts walking away. "Wait!" I yell and start running towards him. He slowly turns around and says "What" once I get to him. "I'm sorry. I was being a bitch. I was just angry at my sister and took it out on everyone. And I'm scared." I say. "Scared of what?" He asks. "That one day your gonna wake up and not love me anymore." I say tears forming in my eyes. He puts his hand on my cheek and says "I love you so much and I'll never stop loving you." He says. I smile a bit and say "I love you too. And I really am sorry for being so rude to you and everyone." "Lets just forget about it." He says. "Yeah. Lets go to our room." I say. He smiles and we walk to the room. Once I close the door, he kisses me neck. I turn to face him and kiss him. He pulls off my dress leaving me in a corset and underwear. I put my arms around his neck as he unties my corset. Once its off I bounce up and put my legs around his hips. He brings me to the bed and lays me down, him on top. I pull his shirt off and he kisses my neck. More stuff happens and we have sex...

After I change into a long white dress. I missed my old clothes. So inlightening. I walk out into tbe hallway leaving Francis so he can sleep. The queen walks to me and says "We're having visitor's. The princess and queen of England is coming. You need to go to the border with Bash and meet with them. It would be best if the future queen meets the princess first." "But I thought France was at war with England." I say. "Yes. And that is why we invited them over. We want to make peace. So make a first good inpression. You leave in five minutes. No arguments!" She says and leaves. I sneak back into the room and get the blue robe thing so I will be warm. I walk to the door where bash is. "Ready?" He asks. "Yep." I say. We go outside and the carriage is waiting there. He opens the door and says "Ladies first." I smile a bit and go in. We start moving and I worry. I'm not very good at making good impressions. I don't want to screw anything up. I guess I'll just have to do my best.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was short. I will try to make the next one longer. I will also try to update as soon as I can. Thanks for reading. Byee!!