Chapter Four

1 day later:

As I sit with my ladies at a party the queen is throwing, some guards gather me and the queen for something. We go out in the hall and one of them says "The king and Francis were attacked. We found the king alive and he told us. But we have not yet found Francis." "What? Francis is...gone?" Queen Angelina asks. "For now, yes. But we will keep looking until we find him." Another guard says. "By then he could be dead!" I blurt out. "We knoa. But there's nothing we can do until we find him." The gaurd says. "Well you better find him then!" I say and walk away as my eyes start to tear up. I wipe them away so I can go back into the party. I sit with my ladies again and Catherine asks "Whats wrong?" "Huh. Nothing." I lie. "Marry. We have known eachother forever. I know when something is wrong." Catherine says. I sigh and say "Francis and the king were attacked. They found the king but not Francis. I'm just worried about him." I say. "Its okay. I'm sure he will be fine. Now, this is a party so lets dance." She says. Even though I dont feel like it, I still do. I just need something to distract me from Francis.

2 weeks later:

"We still have no sign of him. The...the king is proposing that we stop searching." I guard says. "What! No! I don't care what the king says. You keep searching until you find him." I say. "Yes your majesty." He says and walks off. I walk back to my ladies and I say "I'm just going to go back to ny room the the rest the night. See you guys tomorrow." I walk off before they can say anything. Whsn I go to my room, I change into my nightgown and try to fall asleep. It takes a while but I eventually do.

I have a dream that Francis and I are married. And we're laying in bed together kissing. Such I wonderful dream. But then I wake up and realize it was only a dream. Tears streaming down my face. The queen barges in my room and says "They found him. They found Francis. He's on his way here right now. He'll be here in about 15 minutes." "What? Seriously?" I ask. "Yes. So get dressed." She says with a huge smile on her face. People say she only cares about herself but I know she loves her son, Francis, very much. As I get changed into a yellow-ish dress that is kind of puffy at the bottom, I smile the whole time. I just can't wait to kiss him again. It takes a while to get into that but I eventually do. I tac out of my room and as I turn teh corner, I see him. He is wearing what he wore when he left 2 weeks ago. All black and he surprisingly doesn't have any cuts and he's not dirty. I start to tear up as I run to him. When I reach him, I kiss him and he kisses me back. He holds my face in his soft hand. When we break apart I ask "What happened? Where have you been?" "Its a long story." He replies. "Just like you would spend all the money in the world for me, I would use up all the time in the world for you. I love you." I say. He smiles and says "I love you too. But how about I tell you after we....catch up." I nod and we go back to my room. He puts me on the bed and we start kissing. I missed the feeling of his lips so much. I missed him so much. We quickly take off our clothes and get right down to business. I can't stop crying and smiling. I'm just so happy he's here and alive. "Happy to have me back?" He asks. "Yeah. Happy to be talking to you, and kissing you, and to be...having....it as people say with you." I say. He kisses my neck and it just feels so good to have him touching me and kissing my skin. I forgot how soft his lips were. He makes his way yo my chest but quickly goes back up to my lips. He looks me in the eyes and says "You still think we're being reckless?" "No. Can we stop talking now and just keep kissing?" I ask. "Of course your majesty." He says before kissing me again. We spend almost the whole night doing...it...or just kissing, or talking, or even just cuddling. "Can you tell me what happened to you?" I ask in teh morning when we wake. "Yeah. What happened was..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. I hope you enjoyed. I'll try to update soon so you can see what happened to him. While your waiting go check out my other book, especially Living For Peace. Thanks for reading. Bye

-Danelle