💙Chapter 4💙

Start from the beginning

"Hey Fuyu, I'll be OK!" I said reassuringly.

"Are you sure? Either way your getting treatment"

"yeah, and thanks"

Shoto looked at me worried as Fuyumi grabbed some bandages and ointment and started to treat my injuries.

"I don't know if you should go to school.." Shoto said. "But, I'd Rather go to school than stay here" I replied.

"Same but still, those burns will be hard to hide." He said still worried. "I'll just wear the bandages Sho, I'll be OK! Promise!"

Sho sighed."Fine, but if any thing hurts at all, I'm taking you to the nurses office."

"Ok! That's fine with me!" I said with a toothy grin.

"Done" the pain was eased and I already felt much better. "Thanks Fuyu!" I said.

"Your welcome, and please, come have dinner now" Fuyumi replied. "I'm sure you're starving."

"Is it soba?" Me and Shoto replied.

"Yes, its cold soba you guys" Fuyumi sighed happily. Shoto face lit up as he heard the word soba.

I giggled, its funny, in public, he's a cold edgelord, but at home, he can be more free, even if he doesn't show as much emotion as he used to, he's still basically a child.

Shoto helped me to the dining table as Fuyumi brought out the soba. Then, we chowed down. When we were done, Fuyumi was laughing at our faces that were covered with stray soba noodles.

I looked at Shoto and burst out laughing as well as he looked at me and did the same. These are times when I love my family, apart from 'dad' of course.

Time skip to the next day brought to you by cold soba

Me and Shoto were sitting in class listening to Ectoplasm drone on about long division. But what kept me going was hero training after lunch with All might.

I was thinking about what we might do when the bell FINALLY rang. The whole class seemed to be relieved as hey packed their things and headed to lunch.

Me and Shoto got cold soba again, cuz why not? And we sat at a table, when this boy with spiky red hair came up to our table. "Hey, uh can me and my friends sit with you guys? There aren't any other tables that are free" he asked.

"Sure, just don't talk to us or anything" Shoto replied. "OK, thanks." he then called out to his friends and they came over and sat down.

I noticed one of them to be Kaminari from the entrance exam. "Oh, hey, uhhh, I just realized I never got your name cutie." He said.

"Its (Y/n), (Y/n) Todoroki." I replied plainly.

"Nice to meet ya, (Y/n)~" Kaminari said teasingly.

"Never do that again" Shoto said from beside me.

"Fine" Kaminari whined. A guy with weird elbows then spoke up. "I'm Hanta Sero, nice to meet ya"

"sure" I said. "I'm Eijirou Kirishima, very pleased to meet you!" The spiky red head said grinning.

"Shoto Todoroki" Sho said clearly not interested. Me and Sho continued eating our soba while the boys opposite us started talking about random things like some old vines.

I snorted at the one that said 'so I was sitting there, BBQ sauce on my titties' and they looked at me. Kirishima then saw my wrists. "Hey, what happened to your wrists?" He asked.

I froze. My mind went back to yesterday afternoon and every other time I got burned. I felt myself get dizzy and I thought I was gonna black out.

"H-hey, you good?" Sero noticed how I was sweating profusely, and Shoto glared daggers at Kirishima for asking what had happened.

My body was getting colder by the second. Was I accidently using my quirk? Or was it stress? I fell back onto the chair I was in and I felt every pair of eyes at the table stare at me.

Shoto got out of his seat and knelt down next to me. He reached his hand out to touch my forehand and I flinched. He realized I was hallucinating. Every time my mind flashes back to one of those moments everything looks like him.

Endeavour.

All I see is him.
Each time someone tries to touch me all I see is his hand going to burn me.

I covered my ears and jolted up.
I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to make it stop, but I couldn't. I then faintly heard the worried questions coming from the three boys.

"I-is she okay?"

"What should we do?"

"Is she dead?"

Was the last thing I heard from Kaminari when all the noise stopped.

No ones POV:

"I'm going to take her to the nurses office" Shoto said.

"Yea OK bro, that was so unmanly of me to ask that tho, so sorry dude"
Kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Its alright I guess, just don't ask something like that, and please don't call me bro, we aren't friends"
Shoto replied.

"Yea yea, sorry Todoroki!"
Shoto gently held (Y/n)s side as he guided her to the nurses office.

At some point her legs gave out on her and Shoto had to piggy back her into the room.

"Oh dear what has happened here?" A gentle voice said
"She's just having a panic attack of sorts, I was wondering if she can stay here?" Shoto said.

"It shouldn't take too long, maybe the rest of lunch?"

"Of course deary, thanks for bringing her to me, might I ask what happened to her wrists? I see these bandages" Recovery girl replied.

Shoto then explained that she had burnt herself at home, nearly spilling everything about Endeavour.

"OK, I'll heal the burns, then let her rest until her next class starts, but you might have to stay in case she needs the help."

"OK, thank you miss"

_________________________________________

That's it folks!

Thanks to the few people reading this piece of crap!

I definetly have many better chapters in mind, but I have get through season 1& 2 first.

See ya in the next chapter!
~Author-chan ❤️

(1631 words)