~3~

~Timeskip(8 years later)~

--Violet's Pov--

We were walking through a forest until we came upon a town. "This is it Patches, we made it to Magnolia" "Aye, now all we have to do is find Fairy Tail."

We were walking through town and saw an old lady that was carrying a bag of fruit that fell out of her hand. I rushed over there to help her pick up the fallen fruit. " Thank you deary, my body doesn't work as well as it used to" I just smiled at her and said "No problem ma'am, it's the least I can do. If you want I can carry this back home for you." She looked at me and smiled when she said "If it is not a bother to you, I wouldn't mind if you carried those for me. My house isn't far from here."

After I helped the old lady, whose name is Helen, carry her bag home I asked if she knew where the Fairy Tail guild is. She gave me directions to where it is and she even gave me and Patches a piece of candy, how nice. "Alright, now time to head to the guild, I wonder what all you have to do to join." "I don't know but we will find out" "Come on Patches, let's go!" "Aye!"

Now standing in front of a castle like place, I go to open the door only to have a table fly right at my face.

Out of reflex I yelled " ICE DRAGON IRON FIST!" and broke the table before it could hit me.

I then notice what I just did. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I will pay for that I promise!"

A girl with white hair in a pink dress walks up to me. "Don't worry about the table, this happens all the time. What brings you to Fairy Tail?"

"Oh, me and my exceed Patches were wanting to join" she smiles at me "Ok, let me get the master for you" She then turns around and yells for the master. "Master! There's someone here for you!"

"It better not be the Magic Counsel again, I already have enough paperwork!" Then a tiny man came from the second floor and fell on top of the bar, he recovered quickly and came walking up to me. "Who do we have here?" "She is wanting to join Fairy Tail." "Ok then, what is you name and your magic?"

"Um, my name is Violet and I am a Ice dragon slayer." He looked at me with wide eyes and said "We have another dragon slayer! Mira, put a mark on this girl!" The girl with white hair, who I now know is Mira, came up to me holding a stamp. "Where do you want your mark and what color" "On my left shoulder, and navy blue." She put the stamp on my shoulder and after a tiny glow, a navy blue mark appeared after she took the stamp off. "There you go, now you are officially a member of Fairy Tail."

"Wow, I can't believe I'm a Fairy Tail wizard now! Patches can you believe it!" I turn to look at Patches who just got a light blue mark on his  back. "Aye, I can't believe it either."  I was to excited to notice a man flying right towards me and I got knocked over along with him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean t....." "It's fine" I interrupted him and as soon as I looked at who was on top of me my eyes widened.

"Gray?"

"Violet?"

He got off of me and helped me up but not before I hugged him and almost knocked him over. He returned the hug and squeezed me back.

"I thought you were dead, I saw the explosion and everything." Tears were streaming down my face as I was talking. "I thought I was a goner too but someone found me and got me out before the explosion happened. I have been looking for you ever since but I couldn't find you anywhere."

A girl with red hair wearing armor walked up to us. "Gray, do you know the new girl" We separated from the hug and he looked at me before looking at her and saying "This is my little sister Violet, the girl I was telling you guys about." She looks over at me and says "Oh , so you are the one Gray has been talking so much about. I'm Erza" She reached a hand out to me. "It's nice to meet you Erza" I took ahold of her hand and shook it.

"Well let me introduce you to everyone" she took us over to a table and started introducing everyone to me. "The blonde is Lucy..." "Hey" "The blue haired girl and her exceed is Wendy and Carla..." "Hi/Hello" "And the salmon haired boy is Natsu" "Hewwo" He said while eating.

"Hello everyone, my name is Violet and I'm Gray's sister." Natsu stood up as soon as I finished taking.  "What! Ice Princess has a sister!" "What did you say flame-brain!" " You heard me popsicle!" Then they started to fight until Erza stopped them.

"Um, do they always do this?" I ask confused as to what happened. "Oh yeah, they're always like this. There is never a day where they don't fight" Lucy said. I sat in the booth beside of Lucy. "Hey Violet, do you have a place to stay?" "Well, I actually just arrived in Magnolia  so I don't have a place to stay." "Ok great, there is an apartment right beside of mine that you can move into" "Alright I'll think about it.." "She' ll be staying with me" I heard Gray say.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother to you." I asked him. "Of course, and you're my little sister you would never be a bother to me." "Well, if you insist, ok. I'll stay with you"

Just then Patches came flying over to me along with a blue cat. "Violet, I made a new friend!" "Aye sir, my names Happy" I smiled at him and said "It's nice to meet you Happy, my names Violet." "Aye, are you a dragon slayer too?" "Yeah, I'm an ice dragon slayer."

Just then Natsu pushed Gray out of the way and looked straight at me with his face close to mine. "Did your dragon go missing in the year x777?" I tried to backup away from him but he kept coming closer. And I answered him back "yeah, how did you know." He backed up and said "Mine did too, I woke up to go get some fish for breakfast and came back and he was gone. All that was there was this scarf." "Me too, I woke up ready to start training and turned around and he wasn't there. I found a box not to long after and inside was this necklace." I pointed at the necklace I was wearing. "Since then I have been trying to find Fairy Tail. It took a while but I'm finally here"

"Hey you want to find our dragons together with me and Happy" "Sure" "Great!" He smiled at me. Just then a hammer made of ice dropped on top of Natsu. After that, Natsu and Gray started to fight again.

                                   ~AN~

Hey guys, sorry it took so long for this chapter to get done. I have been dealing with a lot since covid started. A couple months ago I lost both my mamaw and mom to covid and after that some family drama happened. I will do my best to get more chapters up for you guys.

Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night and don't forget to vote.

~Cass out~