~2~

Recap:
I woke up breathing heavily with tears running down my face.

---Inuit's Pov---

I was woken up by the sound of crying. When I looked down, I saw Violet softly crying, but with my enhanced hearing I heard every whimper coming out of her mouth.

"What's wrong child?" I asked with worry in my voice. She looked up at me with watery eyes. "I-I had a n-nightmare" "What about if I may ask?" " About t-the Deliora attack at m-my village." She looked as if she was going to cry again.

"What exactly happened during the attack?" She starts to tell me everything that happened from the start of her birthday party to when I found her. "I'm very sorry that happened to you." "It's ok. Hey, dad, will you teach me a lot of magic, so I could defeat Deliora?" "I will teach you magic..." I paused while she looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes, which soon faded when I said "...but, it won't be enough to defeat a demon as powerful as Deliora."

She turned her head towards the ground disappointed. "Now, try to get some sleep. We got a long day of training tomorrow." "Ok, *yawn* goodnight dad." "Goodnight Violet." She snuggled close to me as she drifted off to sleep.

~Time skip(4 years later)~

--Violet's Pov--

My eyes drifted open when I heard the bird chirping and sunlight hitting my face. I raised up and stretched my arms over my head. "Good morning, dad." No response. " Dad? Dad?! Dad, where are you?!?!"

I looked everywhere in the cave for him, and then I stumble over something and fell flat on my face. "Ow, what was that?" I looked at where my feet were and saw a gift box with a letter attached to it.

I picked to box up and took the letter and started to read it.

Dear Violet,

I'm sorry I left without telling you, but it was for a good reason that I will tell you later. I want you to join the Fairy Tail guild. It's a guild that is built on love and they treat their comrades like family. I left you a gift for you to remember me by.

I opened the box, and what was inside, was a charm necklace with white feathers.(picture above)

The four years I've been with you were the best four years of my life. I love you my child, never forget that and know that I'll always be with you. Take good care of yourself.

Love, Inuit

My tears were staining the letter as they fell from my face. I felt like crying for hours because the only one there for me had left me. "Why dad, why did you leave me? YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN!!" I said while tears were falling from my eyes."No. I can't just stand here crying about this, I need to find Fairy Tail." I thought aloud while wiping the tears from my eyes.

The next day I headed out on my own to find Fairy Tail. I was minding my own business when...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...I fell in a hole.

"ahh, come on!! Why does the world hate me?!"

"Looks like my trap worked." A deep voice said. "Did I catch a pretty woman?" 'What the heck, why did I have to fall into a gorian trap?!' I looked around to see if I could find another way out, but couldn't find one. Before I could think of an idea to get out, the vulcan grabbed a hold of me. "I did catch a pretty woman, now you are my wife." "uhh..., no. How 'bout this?"

"ICE DRAGON ROAR!!!" I finally got out of its grip and landed on the ground. The vulcan was slammed into a tree and was knocked out cold. "Ah man, I was hoping for more of a fight."

Then I heard something fall in the bushes. "What was that?!" I shouted. I head over to where I heard the noise and saw a white egg with black markings.

 I head over to where I heard the noise and saw a white egg with black markings

(Like this but black instead of blue)

"Whoa, it's a dragon egg!!" I picked it up and the egg started to crack. "Ahh, It's cracking what do I do?!" The egg kept on cracking then what was inside started to glow a bright light and fly into the sky. It was so bright I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, after the light went away I opened my eyes only to see a cat that was black with white patches on it with wings.

It flew and landed in my arms. My first thought was: 'Aww, its so cute!!.' "Thank you" "Oh, I didn't know I sa.. Wait, did you just speak?" I asked shocked. "Aye!"

"Well, I guess I might as well name you, hmm........... What about Patches?" He nodded his head yes. "Patches it is then."

~AN~

Sorry for the long wait, I have had a case of writers block and have been very busy. I will do the best I can to keep making new chapters for you guys.

Don't forget to vote!

~Cass out~