20‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
              Memphis,TN
                 Thursday 9:00am

"Hey you slept here last night?" O grandma walked in and asked me.

"Yes ma'am" I answered sitting up.

"Call me mama A or mama Angela" She said and came and sat next to me.

"Ok my name's Diamond if you didn't get it yesterday"

"You must be hungry Diamond you want me to get you something to eat"

"No I'm good no thanks" I lied.

"I know you hungry baby ima go get you some breakfast" She said and left out the room.

I got up and went to the chair that was by O bed.

"Hey, ion know if you can hear me or not but" I took a deep breath and started crying. "I'm so sorry this shit that happened to you is all my fault. Ion know why people wanna start coming after me know when I'm just starting to be happy again" I paused and grabbed his hand.

"If they keep hurting the people I care about ima just have to distance myself" I mumbled and O opened his eyes.

"Oh my god Marquis" I said and he closed his eyes right back. "What the fuck" I jumped back.

"Doctor" I yelled.

"Yes" The doctor came in and asked.

"He just opened his eyes but closed them right back" I said.

"That's a good sign it means he may be waking up from the coma soon" The doctor said.

"What?" I asked still confused.

" There are signs that may mean improvement coming out of a coma. Signs of coming out of a coma include being able to keep their eyes open for longer and longer periods of time and being awakened from "sleep" easier—at first by pain such as pinching , then by touch like gently shaking of their shoulder, and finally by sound calling their name" The doctor explained as a nurse came in and changed the iv bag.

"Oh ok thanks" I said as mama A walked in.

"No problem if you need anything else just call for me" She smiled and left out the door.

"What happened" Mama A handed me my food and I started pinching O.

"She basically said he doing better and that ways to help and try to get up by pinching him, shaking his shoulders and by saying his name" I told her and went to sit by her on the couch.

"Marquis wake yo ass up" Mama A yelled causing me to chuckle.

"Thanks" I said and bite into my chicken mini.

"No problem sweetheart" She said.

"Are you gonna stay with him because I'm going to have to go home and shower but after that I'll be right back" I said.

"Yeah you can go ahead his brother will be here soon" She said as I left out of the room.
_______________________
At the house

"Hey people's" I said as I walked in the house.

"Hey you okay I heard what happened" My mama came and hugged me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied and went up to my room.

I took a shower and did all my hygiene and put on a white shirt , some plain black pants and my white forces.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and watched people's stories. It was a bunch of people telling O to get well soon.

Ding Dong

"I'll get it" I said and went to the door and opened it.

"Hey" A middle aged man said when I opened the door.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your brother" He said and my mouth dropped.
_________________________
Vote please and thank you

This was short and boring but had to update

Another new chapter

Andrew Diamond brother

I'm out✌🏽