2

"Hi," Mr. Beautiful says smiling a perfect white smile.

"Uhh..." I say looking down blushing deeply.

He must be pleased by my reaction to him because when I put my head down he chuckles.

"Like what you see?" I ask hotly.

"Very much so--" he pauses hinting for my name.

"Madyson," I said blushing again for no reason but the penetrating stare his crystal blue eyes were giving.

"Well Madyson," he says smirking. "It was a pleasure meeting such a beauty on this fine day." He says eyeing my cleavage, shown very well by my knitted sweater, hungrily.

I cover my chest up and gather the contents of the box in my arms. "You too- I didn't catch your name," I add as he walks away.

"Jeremy." He says eyeing my body and flashing me the sexiest smile I've ever seen.

I immediately look down feeling the way he looked at me in my core. What was this? How could he make me feel like this with a simple stare and smile?

My daydream was cut short by dad waving his hand in front of my face. "Maddy my office is this way baby." He says motioning for me to follow him down a lighted hallway.

"Who were you talking to back there?" Dad asks as he sets the boxes he was carrying down on the desk.

"I don't really know but I'm guessing he works here." I say trying to to stifle a smile.

"Oooo what's that? Are you blushing?" Dad teases, poking my ribs.

"Gahhh! Stop dad! I am not blushing!" I say as I hear a gentle knock on the door.

I whip my head around and Jeremy is standing in the doorway, his head against the frame smiling that sexy half smile. "How long have you been standing there?" I say with a look of shock and embarrassment on my face.

"Long enough," he winks then continues. "Actually I'm here to talk to your father. My mother is the chief around here and I'm working with her for the year."

Mrs. Fake Tits was this beautifully perfect man's mother?! How old was he anyway?

"How old are you?" I blurt out without even thinking.

"Ummm.... 18 why?" Jeremy asks hiding his amusement.

I slap my hand over my mouth and look over at dad who is staring at the ground choking back a fit of giggles. "I'm so sorry... I don't know what's gotten into me really." I apologize. "I'll be out in the waiting room," I say looking at the ground sliding past Jeremy and out the door.

Can you be anymore stupid?! I ask myself cursing the fact that sometimes I have no filter. Ugh! I plop down on a soft leather couch and put my head in my hands.

I'd never had a serious crush on anyone but Justin Bieber and Channing Tatum. Why am I feeling this way towards Jeremy? Why am I getting tingles in that spoteverytime he smiles that sexy smile?

I look up and see Jeremy standing about ten feet away staring at me. "Are you done talking to my dad?" I ask my voice cracking. Shit.

Jeremy smirks again "yes, but Madyson," he begins "are you nervous around me?"

"No." I lie. "Why would I be nervous around you I don't know you. I shouldn't be nervous in front of you should I?" I blabber.

Jeremy gets so close to me I can feel his hot breath on my neck and whispers in my ear, "maybe you should, beautiful." And with that he slipped a card in my hand.

This man is totally irresistible.
----------------------------------------------------
So this is my first ever work!!! I've never let anyone read my writing! I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes! I hope you guys like this :)
-Kay 💋

Character List

Beau Mirchoff- Jeremy White

Jane Fonda- Laura White

Alexandria Deberry- Madyson

Greg Kinnear- Tom Carter