9

At first I was beyond shocked at the sudden contact between our bodies. The electricity was definitely noticed as muscles clenched in the deepest part of me. Why did he do this to me?

I finally realize what Jeremy is doing and jerk back perplexed by his audacity. "What the heck was that?" I almost shout, eyes wide and cheeks red.

"A kiss Maddy, and from what I saw, and felt, you were definitely enjoying it just as much as I was." He said with a smirk pushing the button on the elevator. "I have to go home and change, I'm glad you wore something... comfortable." Jeremy said clearly judging my choice of clothing.

"Do you have a problem with the way I dress?" I ask narrowing my eyes. "Afraid someone may see you with a girl like me? Not that I want to be with you." I said with a sudden burst of sass.

"Of course I want to be seen with you, you're gorgeous Maddy. You just wear clothes that are, well, a little cheap."

"I'm sorry that not everyone is a millionare like you." I state pushing the lobby button. This was going to be a long night.

The car ride was silent. When we finally arrived I was taken aback by the mansion that stood in front of me. Clearly I didn't belong here. "This is where you live?" I gasp.

"Well it's where my mother lives, my house is under construction right now. I prefer older homes, I am restoring mine." He say as the front gates open.

"This place is like a hotel. This is just for your mother and you?" I ask jaw dropping at the large estate.

"Well and for my dad, but you know that didn't last." Jeremy says looking down. I had hit a nerve.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" He cuts me off by placing a single kiss to my lips.

"It's okay Madyson. I just don't like to talk to the man that singlehandedly tried to ruin my mom and I's life." He says stepping out of the car.

His father had tried to ruin his life? And he kissed me again. I don't know how to feel about this man but the secrets he withholds are drawing me in a very rapid, scary pace.

"You can either stay in the sitting room or you can come up to my room with me?" Jeremy asks but doesn't let me answer because he grabs my hand and drags me up the stairs.

The house is grand. Chandeliers are the only lighting in the house and the floors are granite. There is gold finish on everything and the walls were a creme color. The staircase is definitely a sight of it's own. Spiraling all the way to the third floor, the stairs are carpeted in red, the banister in solid oak.

"This place is simply breathtaking." I state looking around as Jeremy walks up the stairs.

"It's okay, if you like this type of decor." He says clearly not impressed by the home.

"How could anyone not like this place?" I ask.

"I guess it's not the house itself, it's the memories that make me hate it." Jeremy says opening a door I presumed was his room.

His room is painted a beautiful red, with a California king bed standing in the middle. There is a large desk on one side of the room and the other side is adorned with a dresser. Simple, yet gorgeous.

"I will be back in a minute okay?" Jeremy states walking into a closet the size of my room closing the door behind him.

I couldn't help myself so I start walking around the room and I find myself looking at the desk. A certain slip of paper stands out from the rest. There is a picture of a girl bound on her hands and knees in front of a man holding some sort of whip. In someones handwriting a sentence is written.

Need to try.

Was the handwriting Jeremy's? Did he like that sort of stuff? And if so, why? I am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a door click shut.

"Are you ready to go?" Jeremy's voice was awfully close to my ear.

"You promised me you'd tell me where we were going." I say a little shook up that he was so close.

"I didn't promise you anything Maddy." He chuckles turning me around looking in my eyes.

"Why do you do this to me?" I ask staring at his face.

"Do what Maddy?" He asks eyes smoldering with a look of, maybe lust, on his face.

"Make me feel this way.  It's so wrong. I don't even like you." I say maybe a little to honestly, it doesn't faze him.

"I think you do like me, you just don't want to admit it." He says dipping down trying to kiss me but I dodge it.

"You don't give me any other choice but to like you." I say. Wow, I just admitted I liked him. "Jeremy I don't even know you," I say looking down.

"Maddy, I want to do so much to you and I just don't know how long I can wait." He says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"What do you mean you want to do so much to me Jeremy?" I say daring to sneak a peek at him.

"For instance," He says picking up the paper I had been horrified of, "I want to try this with you."

I could feel all the color from my face drain. He thought I was just some slut didn't he? He thought I wasn't a virgin and he wanted, to hurt me. All I could do was stare at the ground.

"Maddy? Are you okay?" I could barely hear Jeremy say. This was too much in too little time.

"I want to go home," I whisper not able to speak correctly.

___________________________________________________

Jeremy was nervous, I could tell by the way he kept looking at me.

"Jeremy," I say looking down.

"Yes Maddy?" He asks, relieved that I finally spoke.

"You want to hurt me don't you?"

A hearty laugh explodes out of Jeremy. "Madyson I would never hurt you, what I showed you back there is actually pleasurable. I promise. You probably haven't had experienced that side of sex but-" I cut him off.

"I've never experienced any sex." I say looking out the window.