13

I push Jeremy off of my exposed body and cover my body with the heavy duvet. What the hell was I thinking? Oh, right I wasn't thinking. This was the worst idea I have ever had. Let's sleep with my dad's boss's son!

I am snapped out of my regretful thoughts by Laura glaring at me. "What do you think you two are doing? Were you about to bang?! Jeremy how stupid are you? I raised you better than this!" She shouts making me feel too cheap to be here.

"You don't have to say anymore. I will go home and never talk to him again. Just please don't tell my father or punish him for my actions." I plead my heart breaking for my dad and never being able to see Jeremy.

"Oh hell no. Your father should know what you are doing. Running around spreading your legs for my son! You're probably just trying to get your father a raise!" She screams her face turning an ugly shade of purple.

I can't form any words so I just nod, my lip quivering. I will not show my tears in front of this horrible woman. I notice a bathroom right behind me so I grab my dress and dash to the bathroom changing quickly. My tears come in torrents and I can't help but feel like this could hurt my dad.

I hear Jeremy knocking on the door. "Maddy! Open up, she's gone." He shouts still frantically banging on the door. I open the door after wiping the mascara stained tears off of my cheeks.

"Take me home Jeremy." I simply say showing no emotion.

"Maddy listen she is just...I don't know she is just a bitch. She has never liked any girl that I do." He says looking me in the eyes.

"She hates me because I'm not as rich as you Jeremy. She hates me because she likes my dad and he likes her too. That's why she hates me." I say walking past him to his open bedroom door. "Take me home or I will walk." I say walking out of his room, leaving him in his boxers.

I slowly walk downstairs and peek around the main entrance, hoping and praying I don't see Laura. No such luck. "I won't tell your father this time. On one condition." She says looking at me expectantly.

"What is your condition?" I ask already knowing what she is going to say.

She gets so close I can smell her wine breath on my face, "Stay away from my son, and I mean it."

I nod when Jeremy appears in sweats and a white t-shirt. I try to ignore how hot he looks. Laura quickly hugs me, "I'm so glad we made up Madyson!" she says plastering the fakest smile on her face.

"Yeah..." is all I can seem to come up with so I turn around, "Ready to take me home?" I ask Jeremy looking over his shoulder to see Laura glaring at me.

"Umm yeah." Jeremy mumbles opening the door allowing me to walk out first.

I close the door behind me as I walk slowly, picking at my nails.

"What are you thinking?" He asks tilting my head up so our eyes meet. Why am I so upset? I barely know this man.

"Just about what happened back there. Your mom..." Maybe I shouldn't tell him. It would just end up in a fight and my dad finding out that I messed around with his boss's son. "She just changed so fast. Did you say something to make her change her mind?" I ask trying to play it off.

"No she was pissed when she left my room. She wouldn't even look at me." He says, his brow furrowing. "I don't know what her problem is. She has never been this horrible with anyone else. Unless it's people she really despises." He rambles.

"Thanks for making me feel better." I muster up a small chuckle.

"Sorry, can I kiss you?" He asks but I shake my head.

"That's not a good idea. Your mom is right inside. Please just take me home. It's late and my dad is probably wondering where I am." I say looking down again. I hear him sigh in defeat.

"Okay let's go." He says monotone.

When we get to the car he climbs in starting it. I open my door and follow suit, wondering what the hell went wrong with this night and what the hell is wrong with me.

"Maddy," Jeremy barely whispers above the slow melody playing throughout the car.

"Yes?" I ask turning my vision away from the dark sky outside the window.

"I am so sorry. I do want you to know that." He says as we enter downtown.

"I know. I just don't want to get my father in trouble with his job or you in trouble with your mom. I did enjoy...what we were—um doing tonight, though." I stammer and look down at my hands. I have never talked about sexual things with anyone before.

"Maddy what we did back there was amazing. Don't apologize okay? You were so perfect, and oh my god you are so beautiful." He says smirking at me.

"Hardly, I have never done anything like that, ever." I say daring to look at him through my stuck together eyelashes.

"Well you should do it more. With me that is" Jeremy smiles and bites his lip.

"You look ridiculous." I laugh, mocking him by biting my lip.

"Don't do that Maddy," He says putting his hand over his crotch. Did I just give him a hard on? Again?

"Sorry..." I apologize looking down, blushing fiercely.

"Well here we are." He says and I look up shocked that we are already outside my apartment building.

"Thanks for the ride," I say hopping out of car.

"Where do you think you're going? Don't I get a kiss goodnight?" Jeremy asks and I stop, mentally battling myself over if I should or not. Laura was very clear and I cannot jeopardize my and my dad's career and our relationship.

"Jeremy I do—" but he already has his lips on mine. And I definitely kiss him back. His tongue slowly moves against mine in the most delicious way.

I slowly pull away and look in his eyes, they never cease to amaze me. "I really need to go." I state and he nods slowly.

"I will see you later beautiful," He bids me goodbye and I find myself fighting off tears yet again.

As soon as I get to my floor I burst into tears because I know my chances with him are over. Completely.

I close the door but when I turn around there sits my father and Laura staring at me with wide eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" My dad asks me and I look straight at Laura. 

A/N

So the image is kind of what I imagine Jeremy's room looking like but a little less girly.

And thank you to those of you still reading it means the world to me that ANYONE would want to read my work. So thank you.

Vote and comment!

xx Kayla